A Nexus Withdrawal™️

Krampus

On 1/21/2022 at 1:00 AM, Mayor said:

No one has ever viewed Nexus as anything but a puppet. They have never accomplished anything besides sucking syndicate !@#$ for years.

Well, it does taste like strawberries.

I'm a real sucker for strawberries.

<~Sval[OWR]> I am your father.
<+Curufinwe> Can confirm

On 1/20/2022 at 7:00 PM, Mayor said:

No one has ever viewed Nexus as anything but a puppet. They have never accomplished anything besides sucking syndicate !@#$ for years. What is surprising though is how low Krampus will go for any amount of attention.. well, maybe not.

#DNN for quality and based news.

Life be rough man. When yo homies get lonely, you provide them companionship ;). We expect Nexus to do it for us and Nexus expect us to do it for them. Why? Cause homies always watch out for homies when we have no lady friends. Right? @Sval @Daveth @Istandor @Darth Ataxia

Edited by darkblade
forgot to add a upper case in cause
  • Like 2

image.png.6f019fcf718af1be5dd853e510616a8c.png

18 minutes ago, darkblade said:

Life be rough man. When yo homies get lonely, you provide them companionship ;). We expect Nexus to do it for us and Nexus expect us to do it for them. Why? Cause homies always watch out for homies when we have no lady friends. Right? @Sval @Daveth @Istandor @Darth Ataxia

I don't blame you guys for keeping a &#33;@#&#036; bloc like Nexus around for so long. I mean no one expects Syndicate to do anything offensive these days considering your alliance is well past its prime but one would think that eventually the alliances that make up Nexus would grow a backbone at some point but I guess it's just the Nexus mindset to be slaves.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mayor said:

It's just the Nexus mindset to be slaves.

Sticks and stones may brake my bones, but chains and whips excite me.

• Haha 1

<~Sval[OWR]> I am your father.
<+Curufinwe> Can confirm

4 hours ago, Mayor said:

I don't blame you guys for keeping a &#33;@#&#036; bloc like Nexus around for so long.

Well of course, it takes one to know one. And that's why T$ and Nexus have a great relationship because we are all professionals in the industry we work in. And we both have gotten better by trading our secrets ;).

4 hours ago, Mayor said:

but I guess it's just the Nexus mindset to be slaves.

We like to switch roles during our roleplay.

Edited by darkblade
switch "in" for "during"

image.png.6f019fcf718af1be5dd853e510616a8c.png