[Birthday/Treaty] Name Withheld turns 1, announces [Redacted Accords]

Bradley

Happy birthday and congrats on 1 year! I'm very excited about this upgrade and I'm sure Wizel and Morf (and Ben before them) are very excited that I can now stop asking when we are going to upgrade. Love you guys ❤ To many more years! 🥂

4 minutes ago, Squeegee said:

Adrienne stinks.

You don't exactly smell like roses either, sir

Edited by Adrienne
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

BrOQBND.jpg

7 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Article III - Non-aggression pact

There will be no attacks on each other. However, a special exemption may be made by the ruling monarch of The Knights Radiant to allow Name Withheld to nuke BigMorf when required.

For anyone that thinks this is a joke, I share this from our high gov :P

745014470_Screenshot2022-01-16at20_02_53.png.33cc7909da04579df39512124c5136f1.png

For real though it's been a hell of a year, ty for everyone that's played a role in it - TKR, NW members past and present. ❤️ 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Has it been a year? 🎂Congrats SK 2.0 Name Withheld on your 1st. birthday!🎂 Mayest thou prove thyselves somewhat worthy of being Queen Adrienne's King Wizel's Royal Serfdom! God Save The Queen King! 😎

• Haha 4

P&W SK Flag Small.jpg

55 minutes ago, Bradley said:

For anyone that thinks this is a joke, I share this from our high gov :P

745014470_Screenshot2022-01-16at20_02_53.png.33cc7909da04579df39512124c5136f1.png

For real though it's been a hell of a year, ty for everyone that's played a role in it - TKR, NW members past and present. ❤️ 

furiously cancels the treaty 

• Haha 1

big_morph-sig.jpg.dc5493086dfd6fa978316880fe6a6c62.jpg

The Knights Radiant 
Ghostblood Babsk of Foreign Affairs

Journey before Destination.

1 minute ago, Yzard said:

Congrats to both NW and TKR on the treaty, and to NW for their anniversary too. Maybe NW can finally tell us their name in some sort of big anniversary reveal 🤔

One day, Yzard. One day… Just not today! ;) 

A treaty? Mom... I want one.

Oh also join BK, ayy lmao, etc etc

4 hours ago, Adrienne said:

You don't exactly smell like roses either, sir

You act like smelling of Roses is a good thing.
Hi vexz, this isn't a valid CB.

• Haha 1

Peace in our time

15 hours ago, Bradley said:

Orbis,

One year ago today, Name Withheld was founded. It wouldn't be a Name Withheld post without an internal memo, and this one is from the day we were founded.

Screenshot_2022-01-16_at_19.37.03.png

Reveal hidden contents

PLAIN TEXT

Date: January 16th 2021

Internal Memo: SCP-999 and New Discoveries

Our recent discovery demonstrates our ignorance to creatures and powers beyond our understanding and control. 

We were fortunate to discover SCP-999 first, a kind and nurturing creature, but where there is light, there is also darkness. Funding is being secured for our foundation, to protect Orbis from what is lurking in the shadows. We may be small but with Dr. someone   leadership, our small group of madmen and dreamers shall protect this world, yet none shall know. 

For power, we do not seek, for glory, we have no need.

We're also pleased to announce the continuation and upgrade of our relationship with SCP-999 The Knights Radiant. I therefore present to you:

[The Redacted Accords]

Preamble

Name Withheld and The Knights Radiant, henceforth known as “signatories”, sign a non-chaining Mutual Defense Pact.

Article I - Sovereignty

Both signatories agree to respect each other's sovereignty.

Article II - Intelligence Sharing

Both signatories agree that the sharing of information is essential for the security of both. Both signatories agree that said information will be communicated without delay, and not be falsified or altered in any way. 

Article III - Non-aggression pact

There will be no attacks on each other. However, a special exemption may be made by the ruling monarch of The Knights Radiant to allow Name Withheld to nuke BigMorf when required.

Article IV - non-chaining Mutual Defense 

Both signatories are obligated to defend each other in the event of an attack by an external party. This article is waived in the event that a signatory comes under attack as a result of obligations towards an external party.

Article V - The breaking of a marriage

Should either signatories wish to terminate this treaty, they may do so with 72 hours notification. This notification should be given in private. Once 72 hours have passed, the treaty becomes null in its entirety. 

Article VI - RedactedRedacted

Both signatories agree with urgency that RedactedRedactedRedactedRedactedRedactedRedactedRedacted

Signed,

The Knights Radiant

King Of the Heralds - Don Wizleone

Herald of War - Albus Percival Wulfric Canbec Brian Dumbledore

Herald of Growth - Sir Lancelot the Brave

Herald of Internal Affairs - Don Wasoleone

Herald of Fabrials - Kyutie

Ghostblood Babsk - Big Don’t Nuke Me Morf

Name Withheld

[REDACTED]

O5-1: The Pilot, Internal Operations

O5-3: Nine-tails, Military Operations