Sabotage Iron Dome

Integrated Regions

• 3 weeks later...

I think this is certainly an interesting idea, so why don't we talk about it a little.

What would be the proposed success rate of this spy op? Is RNG of 0% to 100% efficacy reduction based on pure RNG or normal distribution RNG?

Also, what is the point then of getting iron dome if your enemy can simply sabotage it each time they want to launch a missile?

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

I like it, I would do the same for the VDS as well, winning spy op drops it to 0, I would think the odds should be the same as it takes to destroy a nuke or a missile.

It would be nice if if a side losing a war, managed to win spies, it gives them more opportunity to do damage.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
On 1/30/2022 at 9:41 PM, Jacob Knox said:

I think this is certainly an interesting idea, so why don't we talk about it a little.

What would be the proposed success rate of this spy op? Is RNG of 0% to 100% efficacy reduction based on pure RNG or normal distribution RNG?

Also, what is the point then of getting iron dome if your enemy can simply sabotage it each time they want to launch a missile?

Sorry, it's been a while since I've logged into the forums.
The success rate is up to the developers, but I would imagine that it should be similar to that of spy ops; with the success rate increasing depending on the amount of money you invest into the sabotage operation (think of it like spy ops where theres "Quick and Dirty" -> "Normal Precautions" -> "Covert").
As for your last question, what's the point of countries investing in missile defense systems, when an enemy can simply jam the radars, launch decoys, etc etc?