3 minutes ago, JackRackham429 said:

its been good fren o7

see you on the other side o7

7 minutes ago, Michael Gary Scott said:

Goodbye Church, you were one of the most fun players I met in this game 

don't forget to coup for me ight. become king of the north

• Like 2

o7 
I will miss you church, you've always been a great guy to hang around, hopefully you will still choose to hang around discord and I will still see you around. And ofc your name will always be in Jacks list of RvB characters so we won't forget you either way.  You'll always be right next to Caboose in my heart. ❤️

New_years.webp.7e2f4973617e7ebdfa68568315214d05.webp

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, Hadrian Stormwell/Tex said:

o7 
I will miss you church, you've always been a great guy to hang around, hopefully you will still choose to hang around discord and I will still see you around. And ofc your name will always be in Jacks list of RvB characters so we won't forget you either way.  You'll always be right next to Caboose in my heart. ❤️

New_years.webp.7e2f4973617e7ebdfa68568315214d05.webp

thank you very much,yes ill be around on discord. just not for this game anymore

1 hour ago, Shadow-Chan said:

o7 Goodluck and goodbye Church
Wish you the best and have fun with your free time

wish you the best in game my guy

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kermit The Frog said:

As the reds and blues make their way through Chairman Hargrove's ship. they make it to the control room to shut down the mantises. They successfully shut down the mantises but they are pinned down in the room by Hargroves men. as the reds and the blues prepare for this one last battle, they A.I, known as Church, cannot continue to fight with the red and blues. he freezes time and leave the group one last message...........a goodbye message.

Hello my name is Church, some of you might not know me. Some of you know me very well. I've played this game for a while now and I've gotten to know a lot of great people. I'd like to give thanks to the ones who made this game a semi fun experience. First is Jack Rackham, you have been my co-lead through three alliances and you are one of the closest friends i have made from this game. I thank you for your service. Next up is @MinesomeMC and @Caboose  i didn't know you all that well til you came to the alliance. In the time that I have gotten to know you, you guys are some of the coolest people I've met and i wish both of the best and thank you for your service. I hope all three of you continue to run the alliance and bring it in a good direction. to House stark, thank you for believing in us and sticking with us through all the trouble we give you 😅. Thank you to everyone else (you know who you are), for all that you have done.

This is goodbye, good luck on all your future endeavors.

epsilons_last_words_to_reds_and_blues.webp.627150c735fcd574f2e4e1e87d654bb4.webp

:(

9 minutes ago, General Damon said:

There's a lot I could say about our time knowing each other, the laughs and good times, but I want to wish you good luck and the absolute best moving forward. I'll see you in HaloBestNastyIlladopsis-max-1mb.gif

you too my friend, thank you

• Like 1