Curiosity Kills Dogs Too

Firwof Kromwell

On 1/10/2022 at 3:50 PM, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Can we get an eta on when you are actually leaving?

Can we get an eta on when you stop being toxic? Is that even in the future for you? 🤔🤔

@Firwof Kromwell

Goodbye Coconspirator, 

Who will help me conspire in the background now? 😢 Enjoyed your company and stay. Wish we were drinking buddies irl but I think you're a little too young. Feel free to return and if not, take it easy. 🤗

Edited by Deulos
  • Like 1

On 1/10/2022 at 12:50 PM, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Can we get an eta on when you are actually leaving?

After that kind of "Farewell" post are you even surprised?

Don't let the door hit you on the way out Firwof.

• Downvote 3

9 hours ago, Deulos said:

🤔🤔

@Firwof Kromwell

Goodbye Coconspirator, 

Who will help me conspire in the background now? 😢 Enjoyed your company and stay. Wish we were drinking buddies irl but I think you're a little too young. Feel free to return and if not, take it easy. 🤗

GNW server is still open, just needs activity, try talking with some of the people there, some of the PnW people there could help as well.

Much enjoyed your company as well even in piracy! I'm 19 turning 20 during this midsummer although I would feel open to see what I can do irl with PnW peeps when able including you broski. 😁

Last part I don't know, but I will let people know once my mind is made. Have been able to spend more time with irl friends mainly over Discord VC as well do what I need to do "adulting" :serious:

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

13 hours ago, Deulos said:

Can we get an eta on when you stop being toxic? Is that even in the future for you? 🤔🤔

@Firwof Kromwell

Goodbye Coconspirator, 

BBC Learning English - 今日短语/ The pot calling the kettle black 五十步笑百步

On 1/9/2022 at 7:53 PM, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

laters

Edit: holy crap that post got alot longer,  you quitting or just looking for more attention?

Is it just me, or is he adding an extra paragraph or two to his good bye post every day or so?

I gotta be honest, I think he is just trolling us now guys.   Bravo bud, nicely done.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

12 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Is it just me, or is he adding an extra paragraph or two to his good bye post every day or so?

I gotta be honest, I think he is just trolling us now guys.   Bravo bud, nicely done.

Only added those paragraphs on day zero due to bad internet and craptop. Then edited a few small grammar mistakes later on. Legit stated crashing thing openly ngl. If you're also talking about making more posts in this thread, are you saying I shouldn't be responding casually Sir Sweet Flubby Nuts to MY goodbye thread (been in just this thread in particular, haven't posted even glanced into any other thread that has/have been posted either)? If you think so, then you're doing as what Pat has said which I show below just for being an attention slvt, as always. Go give your balls a tug somewhere else, most us dudes here don't swing sat way not to be homophobic nor wanna see the small package your compensating for verbally.

On 1/9/2022 at 11:49 PM, Avatar Patrick said:

Edit: I see a lot of folks can't even hold back their disdain in a farewell thread. If you don't like Firwof that's fine, I understand. Just don't say anything. Trolling and shitposting here is only distasteful on your part.

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
Brrrr

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, hidude45454 said:

image.png.1276b837697af4e2b9da0d51faf48ccd.png

taKE iT serIOuSLy, EVerY oTHeR TIME PeOpLE uSE THis secTion TO qUit theY cOmE bACk bUT thiS TImE It's difFerENt

He has been active the whole time, every time I come back here and check his nation page it says "5-6 hours" last activity. But honestly no surprise at all considering the titanic size of that farewell post.

• Downvote 1

On 1/11/2022 at 7:48 PM, Deulos said:

I look forward to your apology, as it is obvious this was just another cry for attention, and he will be back in about a week or so.

• Downvote 1

On 2/6/2022 at 1:49 AM, Mayor said:

He has been active the whole time, every time I come back here and check his nation page it says "5-6 hours" last activity. But honestly no surprise at all considering the titanic size of that farewell post.

Not really, hell I forgot bout the forums til I got an email bout Jordan mentioning me. Same w/ in game w/ emails bout a baseball players retiring as well commends & denouncements. Ive been mainly silently observing when I am active. Then again for those whom have interest in watching my activity, thats creepy, stop stalking me, get therapy, find better things to do.

Also gotta remember I got my connections around too. Im just gonna be chillin for awhile, no gov positions. I got a got dirty hard workin job, family, & irl friends to focus on besides dealin w/ adulting. Adjusting to adulting is a big main reason I took time off. Mainly got attracted back due to in-game friends & all the changes being heavily pushed. Then again you are one to !@#$ about me coming back when you were one of the major players in Clock, specially HoF recently pushing for community changes, even if yall in the past have done shit that makes yall look like hypocrites, it is still better ya lot are stepping up to the plate to denounce such behaviors. But continuing to do/support such behavior in ones own surroundings will just make yall look like double standard altruistic ninnies.

Anyways, back to silence, I've said too much already, my DMs & servers im in are always open.