#NewYearNewYou

Vice

Good Short Fun War.

Happy Rebuild!

• Upvote 1

Screenshot_20240324_192453_650x175.webp.371a50f212b24d8a1b47b600fff6903f.webp
Hammer Councillor of The Lost Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines

4 minutes ago, Vice said:

-Dr. Watson: Thomas

Poor Thomas didn't get his name bold :( 

Screenshot_20240324_192453_650x175.webp.371a50f212b24d8a1b47b600fff6903f.webp
Hammer Councillor of The Lost Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines

Dear Clock

I've attempted this email several times and it has devolved into nonsense and I doubt you have either the time or inclination to read my deranged typings. I do however wish to propose that this meeting is farcical and a waste of both parties' time. 'Every man in the street knows what is in Sima Zhao's mind' and your organisation's intentions seem obvious as well. Not one other person involved other than myself is being prosecuted. 'No formal action will be taken'. Since the very beginning of my first week it has been a turbulent relationship we've had. I would like to propose that you have victory. The start and the end of my year has been mired in these scandals and I think Ashif's passing affected me more than I'd like to admit. Wouldn't it be easier if I simply were erased now? I'm tired, Clock. Very tired. I'd like peace. I appreciate you'd like a paper trail to document my removal but I don't think I have it in me for another round of these parleys. Unless you believe there is a good reason to continue with this procedure and can provide it, I think it'll be best to withdraw myself. Thanks for listening

Kind regards Redarmy

Possible former student of Politics and War

• Upvote 1