War Slot Filling

Aglet Guyn

image.thumb.png.d78be01093a5c0690a8fb133f3309b05.png

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=1160740

Active Wars attacked one of our guys in the Enterprise, and I was asked to do a counter.  Once I did, he admitted it wasn't a real attack.  Well, that makes it war slot filling.  

image.png.b97efd4a5259bef38885765929dffe0d.png

• Thanks 1

Politics & War is bugging out (again). EmilNorth's nation page shows that on December 23, 2021 they were attacked by Active Wars Only for the war reason of "gettin octopus" but their war page has no war from that person on that date. Active Wars Only's page is the page of a nation that was created on December 28, 2021 and is called Chang En and that page has no evidence of that war. Somehow, Chang En's trade history goes back over a week.

Edited by Nukey6
  • Upvote 1

• Administrators

Sorry for the late response; got caught up with the holidays and travel. It looks like some sort of weird bug occurred here, but since the situation overall does not seem critical I'll just leave it be. Thanks for the report!

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic