[DoW] IRON Burns some Roses

Robert2424

2 hours ago, Hodor said:

IRON has such a long and storied history across nation sims, so why are you posting like a micro?

Because they are a shit micro. They've never amounted to anything else in other games either besides cowering under another AA's shadow. 

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

Screenshot_20240324_192453_650x175.webp.371a50f212b24d8a1b47b600fff6903f.webp
Hammer Councillor of The Lost Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines

Oh no! They called us out on our actions we'd never on up to, what should we do?!

894822930859577374.png

blinks & thinks (but not too hard/long, that would hurt ourselves if we did)

703337129958441090.png

breathes

676640704189169664.png

🎶OH HEY FIRRRWOOOOFFF💓, since you're HEEERRRRRREEE...🎶

Aaah, similar thing almost every time, treating me as a Donald Trump when it comes to making content. Can't go wrong targeting a guy whom is a one of premiere faces of controversy for brownie points, can ya?  

Well, I'm sorry, vurrryeee sorry...

...sorry yall are treatin people like me like how CNN goes after Trump as well similar subjects, must be that hard finding content to continue makin y'all look fly, specially that yall are crashin like CNN post Trump presidency nowadays too. 

872175682904539187.png

ANYWAYS... grudges wit IRON aside, ya lot still have yo homie-ness n coziness, good luck w/ the wars my dudes

• Haha 1

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

17 hours ago, Robert2424 said:

I mean, at least my position is stable. we'll see how your new alliance works out for you.

Anyone can make a micro and stay in it forever, not much of an accomplishment.

Looking at your infra, i'd say your position of Milcom Head is ironic.

• Haha 1

Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines

10 minutes ago, JadenStar10 said:

Anyone can make a micro and stay in it forever, not much of an accomplishment.

Looking at your infra, i'd say your position of Milcom Head is ironic.

Looks back at our DMs about IRON

Wonder when they're going to learn about the shit we tried to push, hell even Velyni left due to the circumstances. Look were he got to go after he finally was able to apply his ideas, same with you in some ways.

Edited by Firwof Kromwell

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

22 hours ago, Monti said:

2,900.00 infra for c20? someone nuke him 💀

Here ya go…$45m to his Capitol city just so he has to look at it each time he opens his nation page. 

You detonated a nuclear weapon upon the nation of Holy Federation of Erika led by Robert2424. The attack destroyed 1,750.00 infrastructure in the city of Enrika, and killed approximately 174,773 people, you monster! You also destroyed a factory and a drydock, plus 250 tanks, plus 5 ships.

11 hours ago, Hodor said:

IRON has such a long and storied history across nation sims, so why are you posting like a micro?

This one was good, props.

8 hours ago, JadenStar10 said:

Because they are a shit micro. They've never amounted to anything else in other games either besides cowering under another AA's shadow. 

I still remember when you were DMing people and recruiting them to IRON before it was made :c How the times have changed

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 12/27/2021 at 7:51 PM, Firwof Kromwell said:

Last time I saw Rose get this salty was when they didnt get there way w/ Atlas hen they unmerged. Yall really are quite sensitive sallys, specially for attackin Deul after he called ya out on something ya dont want to man up to own up to. This is exactly why I chose my vocality over Atlas when it came to yall backrooming to get me kicked. Cuz no matter how lighthearted or heavy the comment, its this kind of salt.

Anyways, GL broskis & sista's at Iron! Thus salt is always expected against likes of Rose & TKR.

Also just cus yall are able to yeet away w/ spies, doesnt mean yall are gonna win. Ya all already gave up after a couple days of fighting by decomming military & infra for the millionth time in a war cus it wasnt going your way. How bout get better milcom next time vs a very similar tactic each time. Ya usually either decom mil/infra hen defesive or  pair w/ another sphere to make it a dogpile in yalls favor. Is that really exciting for yall to try a new tactic/government ideas or naw?

oh hush, you have no room to talk after what has been happening this past month internally, even w/o me there intervening.

Funny you say atlas unmerged, all the members worth keeping, stayed

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Nukey6 said:

I still remember when you were DMing people and recruiting them to IRON before it was made :c How the times have changed

People can come to regret their actions.

IRON is my biggest regret in this game.

• Downvote 1

56 minutes ago, dtc justice said:

"worth keeping"

First off, nice to finally hear from you Justice of all people of Rose. I must have worn down all the other guys in order to finally get to you.

894751663359950898.png

Second off, you only say that because y'all "train" cough cough brainwash cough cough them to fall in line w/o much (harsh) questioning. The ones who did start actually wanting to know and understand are the ones that riled a lot of backlash in which they decided to break away to rebuild up what they once were.

Also, if you guys feel comfortable as you just said you guys were the current set of Atlas membership that stayed with the first merge, why did you guys choose to continue to punch at Atlas 2.0 cuz you guys made it known you didn't like them splitting off? If what you said is true, you guys would have never continued to poke at them like you guys have been.

803727995574419497.png

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Cynder said:

What's your beef with IRON lol?

He was the founder of the Politics & War branch of IRON but then the council of it who he had personally recruited ended up removing him as leader.

45 minutes ago, Cynder said:

What's your beef with IRON lol?

I founded IRON, was forced to run everything because of the internal laziness and incompetence of the council, and was couped for running said alliance.

• Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, JadenStar10 said:

I founded IRON, was forced to run everything because of the internal laziness and incompetence of the council, and was couped for running said alliance.

And now you are the leader of an alliance that is 8 times IRON's size, pretty active outside a few orange blips, and has good tiering. No disrespect for IRON since I love CN culture, but it's their loss.

Best of luck to you, I love newer alliances that have almost 200 nations, nurturing that many low tier countries is exciting but no easy feat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Deulos said:

It's called poaching. (Which is something you should never praise) Granted if you do it carefully and secretly you too can snowball together enough micros to become a top ten alliance. Strangely, you are the only person here thinking DPE is legit which is original given the general running gag against "micros". 

Is this Deulos speaking? Surprising you would peak your head to the forums again after your bouts of Transphobia and Misogny. 

I dont think some IRON half-wit has the qualifications to comment on what is a micro or not, go back under the bridge whenst you came from, troll.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

8 minutes ago, JadenStar10 said:

Is this Deulos speaking? Surprising you would peak your head to the forums again after your bouts of Transphobia and Misogny. 

I dont think some IRON half-wit has the qualifications to comment on what is a micro or not, go back under the bridge whenst you came from, troll.

They are still peddling that nonsense about me. I don't think your opinion matters here though since I'm in Iron and you aren't. So this literally is my bridge, duh... I will continue to comment as long as people try (and frankly fail) to properly engage me. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Deulos said:

It's called poaching. (Which is something you should never praise) Granted if you do it carefully and secretly you too can snowball together enough micros to become a top ten alliance. Strangely, you are the only person here thinking DPE is legit which is original given the general running gag against "micros". 

He's cobbling together the evil micros that stagnate and chase away new players then, sounds like he's doing Orbis some community service.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Cynder said:

He's cobbling together the evil micros that stagnate and chase away new players then, sounds like he's doing Orbis some community service.

Oh dear summer child! 

Just dear dear sweet summer child! 

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Changeup said:

Let this be a reminder that PnW IRON is your average shit micro, and does not share anything with CN IRON other than a theme.

Nah, they share everything with CN IRON, that includes being a shit alliance

7 hours ago, Deulos said:

They are still peddling that nonsense about me. I don't think your opinion matters here though since I'm in Iron and you aren't. So this literally is my bridge, duh... I will continue to comment as long as people try (and frankly fail) to properly engage me. 

Theres no need to peddle anything that we've all seen, you were seen through pretty easily even with your new forum account.

7 hours ago, Cynder said:

micros that stagnate

They would know a thing or 2 about stagnation.
Screenshot_20211229-175201.thumb.jpg.31c87b173dae770d7600e2b5922eb55b.jpg

Nvm, thats not stagnation, thats decline.

Edited by JadenStar10
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1