[DoW] IRON Burns some Roses

Robert2424

3 hours ago, Robert2424 said:

When an Alliance feels disrespected and their friends are fighting a war. There is a time for action. There is a time to stand up. The leader of Rose, Lucianus, attacked our largest member, Deulos on 12/24/2021 01:59 AM in-game time. Peace was sent but even though it was their leader themselves that messed up, refused to pay for damages done. Considering the ongoing conflict and poor reception I received to get in touch with Rose FA we are now doing the following.

They are trying to bait beige and you'd probably give it to them as well lol

• Like 1

Last time I saw Rose get this salty was when they didnt get there way w/ Atlas hen they unmerged. Yall really are quite sensitive sallys, specially for attackin Deul after he called ya out on something ya dont want to man up to own up to. This is exactly why I chose my vocality over Atlas when it came to yall backrooming to get me kicked. Cuz no matter how lighthearted or heavy the comment, its this kind of salt.

Anyways, GL broskis & sista's at Iron! Thus salt is always expected against likes of Rose & TKR.

Also just cus yall are able to yeet away w/ spies, doesnt mean yall are gonna win. Ya all already gave up after a couple days of fighting by decomming military & infra for the millionth time in a war cus it wasnt going your way. How bout get better milcom next time vs a very similar tactic each time. Ya usually either decom mil/infra hen defesive or  pair w/ another sphere to make it a dogpile in yalls favor. Is that really exciting for yall to try a new tactic/government ideas or naw?

56 minutes ago, Robert2424 said:

I mean, at least my position is stable. we'll see how your new alliance works out for you.

oh hush, you have no room to talk after what has been happening this past month internally, even w/o me there intervening.

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

19 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Last time I saw Rose get this salty was when they didnt get there way w/ Atlas hen they unmerged. Yall really are quite sensitive sallys, specially for attackin Deul after he called ya out on something ya dont want to man up to own up to. This is exactly why I chose my vocality over Atlas when it came to yall backrooming to get me kicked. Cuz no matter how lighthearted or heavy the comment, its this kind of salt.

Anyways, GL broskis & sista's at Iron! Thus salt is always expected against likes of Rose & TKR.

Also just cus yall are able to yeet away w/ spies, doesnt mean yall are gonna win. Ya all already gave up after a couple days of fighting by decomming military & infra for the millionth time in a war cus it wasnt going your way. How bout get better milcom next time vs a very similar tactic each time. Ya usually either decom mil/infra hen defesive or  pair w/ another sphere to make it a dogpile in yalls favor. Is that really exciting for yall to try a new tactic/government ideas or naw?

oh hush, you have no room to talk after what has been happening this past month internally, even w/o me there intervening.

Cause you got kicked from IRON?

2 minutes ago, Robert2424 said:

Cause you got kicked from IRON?

I said outside me being there, did I not?

Edited by Firwof Kromwell

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

27 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

HMMM @Robert2424

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
ping pong

47 minutes ago, Robert2424 said:

are you talking about votes or something in particular about me directly?

looks at most recent DMs w/ all IRON folk

oh dearie...I'd thought you'd know...

11 hours ago, Robert2424 said:

When an Alliance feels disrespected and their friends are fighting a war. There is a time for action. There is a time to stand up. The leader of Rose, Lucianus, attacked our largest member, Deulos on 12/24/2021 01:59 AM in-game time. Peace was sent but even though it was their leader themselves that messed up, refused to pay for damages done. Considering the ongoing conflict and poor reception I received to get in touch with Rose FA we are now doing the following.

IRON Hereby declares War on Rose for the unprovoked attack on our current largest member and in support of our amazing protectorate and friends in Aurora. We will also support our fiends and ally's in Atlas Technological Cooperative. Officially entering the global conflict we would have likely stayed out of.

Therefore, Let's do some IRONing and flatten these roses. Their thorns mean nothing when crushed under IRON!

@Robert2424 is this really your nation history?  That’s quite the war pedigree you’ve got there.   Impressive indeed.   

15334F1A-C296-4DAC-B847-3B855C4BD6F4.png

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Kevanovia said:

This thread has me empathizing with the enemy.

Was this your strategy all along, Rose - To get Firwof to start posting? Well played.

It was the plan all along. The ace up our sleeve.  

Edited by Redarmy
Grammar is gooder