Politics And War Timeline

Monti

3 hours ago, Monti said:

unknown.png?width=246&height=234
Added Flags for Alliances. 

Will Have a separate timeline (For Small/Medium Alliances and Blocs)  

image.thumb.png.c109c40aeb15e56ea03d0b74f7ea27d0.png
Tags/Filters

I actually didn't realise rose was only a few weeks older than tS. All of tS's early founders were technically members of Rose for a week or so before tS officially founded as Rose gave us an umbrella to shelter under whilst we formed etc. But yeah, for some reason I just assumed rose was a good bit older than tS.

I'm pretty sure I've still got a couple logs with keegoz and pub on a long forgotten IRC account giving me a history lesson on this game up until November 2015 now that I think on it. I seem to remember most of the chat revolved around Abbas being being blitzed every war via missiles back in the day when 1k infra was a substantial amount of infra 🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Untitled.png

Partial Alpha history (stops right before the world war), so old that the links are broken and they won't be fixed

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/topic/5784-the-chronicles/

Edited by Malal

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

1 minute ago, Malal said:

Partial Alpha history (stops right before the world war), so old that the links are broken and they won't be fixed

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/topic/5784-the-chronicles/

Thanks!

8 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Are you going to be able to fit anything after you put in all the times test formed and disbanded?

I will only have one iteration of each alliance. I'll have the most memorable one or the first iteration.  

image.png?ex=65f5ac05&is=65e33705&hm=2cdc4b7e28777e34caf37f251fded716f2beb4178c3e91687d866b47cd329bac&=

4 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Are you going to be able to fit anything after you put in all the times test formed and disbanded?

Or amount of variations we have had on Germanic themed AAs which always end up being labelled with a certain term. Could add to that commie and star wars themed AAs too I suppose.

Untitled.png

On 12/21/2021 at 6:37 PM, Monti said:

Hello!

I'm working on a game timeline to fill my boredom over the Holidays. Since this will be a big task. I opened up a Discord to ask the community for help. 

Inspiration- I'm a big 2b2t Player and 2b2t has a timeline for the server. Its manly for historical purposes but New Players do look at it for knowledge.

-How it Works-
Each Event Has 

• Date
  • Description
  • Link (To Wiki Page/Forum
  • Images? (Need to Find them first 😅)

Discord - https://discord.gg/Y5csKzXEau

(What I have done) 1ish hours ago
I checked the dates. If it doesn't seem right please let me know. 
image.thumb.png.4cf7d348d739730b740bcae9e83bc1de.png

This is very early in making. It should turn out relatively similar to the 2b2t one below.

image_2021-12-21_212813.png

God’s work 

Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 16-46-07 Settings - Politics & War Forum(1).png

On 12/23/2021 at 10:15 AM, Monti said:

Here's the link to the timeline 

https://time.graphics/line/299c089431d5f92731c0ddb6e29d45a1 

We still need to tidy up a few spots and double check we got everything right. 

If you would like to help. Join our discord!

Link doesn't work :blobcry: