[DoE] [RoH] [DoW] You know my methods, Watson.

Big Mac

24 minutes ago, Big Mac said:

[DoE] [RoH] [DoW] You know my methods, Watson.

aiEb6FwELJHEGM-l8W2YSWInT2SWSmrEZtMxrLjsWny-xef1Xq955ITcXIhCD_c3cJjaEk_1G7TlIjaEwpUfnXuXc0asfZO48mqSEtywOB-d7JZiEzdGC-loYxfXfs3-Vjjnpl7i

Epigraph: A DoE, RoH, DoW, and everything else your brain could think of rolled into one.

DoE

It was a cold winter’s evening. Holmes was sitting around a fire with a cup of Earl Grey, warming his toes after a long evening of crime-stopping. The mystery of the vanishing woman had been a tough one, but nevertheless, he had cracked it. 

Watson suddenly burst through the door. 

‘Sherlock!’ he exclaimed. ‘I have a new mystery for you.’ 

Holmes leapt to his feet in excitement. 

‘What is it?’ Sherlock demanded. ‘Has Vice lost his reading glasses again?’

‘Probably,’ admitted Watson. ‘But alas! This is something far more exciting.’ Watson grabbed Holmes by the scruff of his neck and pulled him outside, spilling Holmes’ tea. Despite madly protesting about this unseemly manner in which to move him into the cold and his now abundant lack of hot drink to keep his nerves in check, Holmes was forced into the coolness of London. Standing before him was Mrs. Hudson(s) and Inspectors! And they were all in need of a new home.

RoH:

On 19/12/2021, the Clock bloc hit Bayou Brothers VooDoo. Dismayed at this tawdry action, Baker Street decided these actions were not to be tolerated and thus recognises hostilities with those who call themselves Clock.

DoW:

Because of the atrocious actions towards Bayou (or just bae idrc), Baker Street formally declares war on Clock bloc and wishes them the best of luck over the next few days of warring!

Extras:

To Aurora - Kan this is because you ignored me: 

qG550StkIUv7rdzg2OdDe0piBXT-ZqT4gOsdkSnY_llqiLDWGSsXtTKlicFzJekOHUz3KJUShEoV6hojL5MMsb2f2mEtQd_a_5B3cH2Dp8GjAJ4_ytDDf2NAaRSVoYh37IuVgKr-

MlzXL9R2E11_QMQ-8SMiO82WU4Q6dAdz2bPTkGW1fv-RsepXqQcMjJvtEIgnePxLvrYVpTX2C_0yjvdtKHtz24jtrG5n7cyoyUByX5H20qMtrrPrxRwb7n-RdrEM68XRRVVhNmRs 1YbuL2WEIh3NJkNE25U-DlJN6NyF4opeeA9Zxa2oYwUizRaPxDGxQzZ8SBkpItxZYah7A5QjML8hZCQs2AMcf9wP5Gn-UQBTjSFnMYnWMieDZ5_u0l9aKazsFs2C2lq4pCQ8Q17j

TL;DR - Micro declares existence, recognises hostilities and declares war on an entire bloc!

Signed:

Holmes - Big Mac

Watson - Thomas

Mrs Hudson - Peelsj

Mrs Hudson - RyanK

Mrs Hudson - Dungeon Nerdy

221b_full_banner.thumb.png.d18b2e5623ebf080603d3cd670bbb82e.png

Sucks i can't be their with y'all but i wish y'all luck.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Big Mac said:

Mrs Hudson - Peelsj

Mrs Hudson - RyanK

Mrs Hudson - Dungeon Nerdy

Polygamy ftw!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

Where's the text for the MDP? Come on, what a missed chance. DoE RoH DoW MnDoAP NAPIAT

• Upvote 1

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

10 minutes ago, zigbigadorlou said:

Where's the text for the MDP? Come on, what a missed chance. DoE RoH DoW MnDoAP NAPIAT

MNAPIATOACT
https://cybernations.fandom.com/wiki/Treaty_of_Amity
https://cybernations.fandom.com/wiki/Amity_and_Cooperation_Treaty

Edited by JadenStar10

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order