Final Announcement From EoS

Casey

Man, first TAC then EOS, all the big alliances are falling one by one, GPA is clearly consolidating its power and moving to eliminate any threats. Looks like it's up to the Company now....  *hefts musket*

Anyway, shame to see a great alliance go. You guys will be missed.

Hope you guys do well wherever you end up!

o/ EOS

• Upvote 1

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Farewell Casey, may we see again soon (as in eternally soon or as in "found you by surprise" soon :)).

Edited by Kerbollo

Attempting to contact Kerbin since 1983 (in-game)...

Hey, have anyone seen those fireworks? What do you mean, Jeb had them strapped to SRBs?

Discord: Ray3501#0305. I frequent the SK Network discord (duh).

One of the more interesting accomplishments by EoS is a result of starting the first war on Orbis.  Because of it, the markets really have readjusted price to a more realistic amount for goods.  We actually have some raw goods that are being sold above cost now.  And the selling of goods will always help benefit smaller nations and that's really good to help new nations feel like they aren't out of the game.

So congrats on that, honestly.

• Upvote 3

Always hate to see someone leave the game, and I didn't know you but I wish you well.  Surprised to see EoS falling by the wayside, but I chalk up to this world being in it's infancy.  I expect to see people shifting around to find their footing.  You all kept it interesting the last couple of weeks and that's all I could ask for.  Good luck to everyone involved in the disbandment and your new homes.

c3Ct0v4.png

You've won this war, but in the process your alliance has lost credibility and is taking a hit to its PR; the longer the war goes on the worse it gets. In the short term, you have won. We'll see what happens in the long run.

Edited by Shellhound
  • Upvote 1

uHQTKq6.png

It really was fun Casey. I enjoyed all those convos with Death, you, and ppc times, and I hope you've enjoyed our company on orbis.

Tbh, this makes me feel a little empty. It puts an end to a really long chapter in upnw's book that I'm not sure I was ready to finish. but...

Hopefully we can carry on the legacy that was EoS, for you.

To all the other Spades, hope you like your new homes.

What is dead, may never die.

o/ Ace of Spades

o/ EoS

Edited by Kappa
  • Upvote 1

-snip-

But... Lamba left months ago?

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• 2 weeks later...