christmas

Napoleon

9 minutes ago, Zacharia said:

So can we all agree on a ceasefire for Christmas from 00:00 to 24:00 UTC? It would be great so we all don’t have to worry about the war and can spend time with our families. It could be like World War One

not everyone celebrates christmas. Lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

image.png.4824d77377c05ab0639aa7b3275e3aea.png

• Napoleon changed the title to christmas
21 minutes ago, Zacharia said:

So can we all agree on a ceasefire for Christmas from 00:00 to 24:00 UTC? It would be great so we all don’t have to worry about the war and can spend time with our families. It could be like World War One

I don't mind, everyone will be spending time with family & friends on Christmas. I don't mind a Christmas Ceasefire

Here's an idea, just fricking log off and touch grass or whatever if you wanna do that, at the end of the day this is a browser game, as soon as you log off all this shit will really just fade into the background. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Downloads.jpg.f8cec0ed86ab61876072ab7847b52f92.jpg

10 hours ago, Zacharia said:

Yeah. I've been having the same problem for a while now, and the pressure and the worry on me regarding the war is certainly huge and I just can't seem to be able to spend time with my family.. I'm with you man, I'm also thinking it's about time someone realizes this is a very serious matter.