A more dynamic war system

NJK-25

i think, it will be good if after a war is over the winner has some options like- 

-- Loot( the usual thing, like the winner gets loser's resources)

-- Disband Military( it would reduce all military units(except spies, missiles& nukes) by -30% and cost of building new units +10% for next 5 days)( though the losing nation gets more days in beige)( not available during raids)

-- Sack Cities( heavy infra penalty in all cities and infra cost +5% for next 5 days)

-- War Reparations( Winner gets 25% of losers net monetary revenue for 5 days and any grants from the alliance bank are not possible for the next 5 days) ( not available during raids)

I think this will make war endings more dynamic and losing wars will have a long term effect.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

LOL I love the idea of war reparations and limiting military, I really do. If reparations ever becomes a thing, it would definitely have to be limited because if you lose 6 wars and they all decide that you pay reparations, then mega RIP economy. I'd be alright with making Weimar Republics out of people, but I don't think that's possible given how the economy system works.

• Upvote 2

I think that this is good for small individual wars (i.e wars that don't have super long term consequences) but in say an alliance war or even a global war this could really shake things up and not necessarily for the better.