[DoW] I Mean It

Agent W

I knew, an hour or so ago, when a hellish windstorm started trying to rip my little rural town off the face of the earth, that shit was going down. 

Much like the anticipated fury of the storm at my doorstep, this one did not disappoint either.

Godspeed and good fun :D

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Kiloist II said:

How you name this “I mean it” and not post a gif of that kid from that G Eazy music video eating cereal. 

i demand a repost Wana. 

PnW is super srs bsns, kilo. using gifs would be very unprofessional from an organization as esteemed at the $yndicate. I'm not a srs bsns kinda guy but finding gifs is effort. :(

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

4 minutes ago, Kyubnyan said:

PnW is super srs bsns, kilo. using gifs would be very unprofessional from an organization as esteemed at the $yndicate. I'm not a srs bsns kinda guy but finding gifs is effort. :(

Damn.. You right. All that RoI they coulda got if they hopped on the meme stock train earlier.

1 hour ago, Azazel said:

What? Can you pin point a date between sept 18 2021 and today that you took a radical 180 in your thought process. I seem to recall multiple conversations with you asking us to assist you (and Rose) in a massive offensive war against TKRGG. It was us who decided that it was overkill, you even kept pushing the matter with Rose to get us on board after our blatant refusal. Is the issue that only you are allowed to form agreements and connections between blocs or is it that they must be secrete?

Gee, its almost like when you ghost our rep its hard to get answers, unless you count your "totally in good faith" discussion with Oasis that led to exactly what you requested (MDP dropped), yet decided it was not quick enough for you. I seem to recall this same MO from Syndisphere days, glad to see you still have it in you!

*cricket sounds* This is a joke right, we publicly stated our treaty was temp, defensive in nature and the target of said treaty was obvious to you. Where is the threat to BW again? Ohhhhh it may be the rest of Orbis, but your threat is not in this conflict. Quite frankly id put money on you entering this conflict to avoid a greater and potentially less certain one?

I used word of mouth and rumors to convince my gov Oasis / Minc man bad**** and immediately created a secrete treaty

Clock outnumbers MINC is essentially every teir, and on top of that has mega whales that we do not. Every other bloc is involved in a nap, of coarse we worked with Oasis! What do you expect, me to ring up the Johnson's. This is gripping at straws and over complicating a basic issue. 

lol

Yes I have reflected and decided I should have taken offers from other non oasis spheres to hit you seriously 

Oh, you mean the same conflict you asked us to join in GnR? If I remember correctly, in GnR it was you asking us to join. As for how those conversations turned out, I wouldn't call it begging. But I am glad to see that you realize your position is so weak that you have to sling unrelated things in your arguments.

I was unwilling at the time to discuss the matter, especially given the context I had learned during that time. You can believe the discussions were in good faith or not. Multiple people around the game can attest to the fact that I legitimately saw de-escalation with Oasis as an option. As for "being fast enough", it was Oasis that imposed the deadline for cancellation, the fact that they missed it is totally on them.

It was defensive to what end? Either I had to believe an outlandish story that Mystery was so afraid of Cataclysm that they scurried away immediately to form a mega-sphere, or that there was something greater afoot. But you're right, that one's on me. I probably shouldn't have expected much better from Mystery.

I secrete treaties now? That's kinda cool. Either way, I didn't convince anyone. I don't know how other blocs work, but in BW, we talk about these things as equals and discuss our options.

I can see creativity is not a strong suit of yours. Running and hiding is easier though, I suppose.

So you're admitting that you had considered hitting us? Since you're spilling much of your tea already, I'd be thrilled to hear who you collaborated with.

22 minutes ago, Arln said:

I used to think t$ was honorable back in the day but then TKR left quack and this is the syndicate we have now. Sad. 

You've played this game for what, two years? Also, criticism on honour doesn't sting as bad when it's coming from you.

29 minutes ago, Kiloist II said:

How you name this “I mean it” and not post a gif of that kid from that G Eazy music video eating cereal. 

i demand a repost Wana. 

Genius (Ft. G-Eazy) – "I Mean It" Video Breakdown GIF | Gfycat

Edited by Agent W
  • Upvote 1

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

8 minutes ago, Agent W said:

You've played this game for what, two years? Also, criticism on honour doesn't sting as bad when it's coming from you.

Nothing you say means anything to me. If blackwater says something it’s either bullshit or a lie😂

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Arln said:

Have you got over Alexio yet?

Me and Alexio have settled our differences and The $yndicate has moved on from that for almost a year now, I'm not even sure he still plays the game. Is that something that is still a relevant topic in Ampersand? Yikes.

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Agent W said:

So you're admitting that you had considered hitting us? Since you're spilling much of your tea already, I'd be thrilled to hear who you collaborated with.

I see reading comprehension is not one of your strong suits, to break down my statement. We have refused requests to help hit you (and now we feel we should have considered), but dont worry my grammar may be off but comprehension isn't a issue. Ill be sure to shoot intel your way since your obviously a great friend of ours. 

Oh, you mean the same conflict you asked us to join in GnR? If I remember correctly, in GnR it was you asking us to join. As for how those conversations turned out, I wouldn't call it begging. But I am glad to see that you realize your position is so weak that you have to sling unrelated things in your arguments.

We said we would consider the proposal, we were then added to a group chat where BW reps laid out the plan. I believe Oasis / Minc may have said yes or atleast voiced interest when making the tie public (your idea) was on the table. We then backed out later when the true scale came out and MINC had time to discuss it at more detail. Unrelated? I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of you being mad of spheres working together when you banded over half the game (well tried) a mere 3 months ago.

I was unwilling at the time to discuss the matter, especially given the context I had learned during that time. You can believe the discussions were in good faith or not. Multiple people around the game can attest to the fact that I legitimately saw de-escalation with Oasis as an option. As for "being fast enough", it was Oasis that imposed the deadline for cancellation, the fact that they missed it is totally on them.

If you wanted to truly unwind / deescalate, you would have less cryptic, especially regarding a time frame. Your essentially yelling at someone for missing a deadline that was never set. 

Running and hiding is easier though, I suppose.

Once again your obv think a smaller sphere (Minc is outnumbered by Clock in every tier) should just take the L for others amusement, being from Syndicate this is a completely normal opinion for you to have, it comes from your roots.

I cant really put anything else here due to your obvious lack of putting anything of substance in your post, furthering the likely hood of my original thought that this is being used as a easy escape from a far scarier and unknown outcome. 

Edited by Azazel
  • Upvote 2

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

4 minutes ago, Azazel said:

I see reading comprehension is not one of your strong suits, to break down my statement. We have refused requests to help hit you (and now we feel we should have considered), but dont worry my grammar may be off but comprehension isn't a issue. Ill be sure to shoot intel your way since your obviously a great friend of ours. 

We said we would consider the proposal, we were then added to a group chat where BW reps laid out the plan. I believe Oasis / Minc may have said yes or atleast voiced interest when making the tie public (your idea) was on the table. We then backed out later when the true scale came out and MINC had time to discuss it at more detail. Unrelated? I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of you being mad of spheres working together when you banded over half the game (well tried) a mere 3 months ago.

If you wanted to truly unwind / deescalate, you would have less cryptic, especially regarding a time frame. Your essentially yelling at someone for missing a deadline that was never set. 

Once again your obv think a smaller sphere (Minc is outnumbered by Clock in every tier) should just take the L for others amusement, being from Syndicate this is a completely normal opinion for you to have, it comes from your roots.

I cant really put anything else here due to your obvious lack of putting anything of substance in your post, furthering the likely hood of my original thought that this is being used as a easy escape from a far scarier and unknown outcome. 

The point went WAY over your head. Do you not remember Oasis and Mystery asking us to join GnR against HW? I do.

I'm not mad at spheres working together, I never have been. There's a difference between being mad and recognizing political realities. It's a nuance of FA.

I'm not sure if your partners in Oasis have shared the logs yet, but they clearly show that it was Oasis that set the deadline. I simply chose to believe they'd follow it.

I don't think you should lay down and die, I never said that. You made a choice in order to ensure your own safety, but it was an incredibly poor one. When it is nearly universally panned in its announcement thread by people, maybe you should re-evaluate things. Believing that its either lay down and die or make a wildly unpopular FA move is an indictment on the FA of your sphere, though.

All outcomes are unknown. People could spend all day being afraid of what lurks in the dark. The fact that I choose to confront the darkness rather than hide from it is what differentiates us.

• Upvote 1

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

4 minutes ago, Azazel said:

....You mean the deadline oasis set on themselves, which they then passed well over and only cancelled 3 hours out from our blitz? Mayhaps you should consult your allies before spazzing out on here lmfao

7 minutes ago, Azazel said:

ahahaha lets not get started on roots 

• Upvote 1