The Cataclysmic Failure of Swamp

Keegoz

1 minute ago, HannaH said:

I wanted to respond with a heart. So. ❤️❤️❤️ 

HANNAH. Long time no see~~~

• Like 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

7 minutes ago, Kiloist II said:

Which shots you want Kev the one where Clock asked us to hit BW or? I’m confused which all we need here today.

I heard this reach-of-a-story recently as well. Anyone who is in a sphere knows full well that spheres will go through various war scenarios well before deciding which direction to go. Even without considering that...You do realize that the logs you're referencing are from prior to Clock forming, right? So yeah, go for it! You guys have been doing a heck of a job reaching and stretching truths/narratives, so instead of putting the shovel down - you might as well go full-on Mr. Fantastic at this point.

Fantastic 4 - Mr. Fantastic - Super Stretch - TV Toy Commercial - TV Spot -  Toy Biz - 2005 - YouTube

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

6 minutes ago, Arln said:

I think we need to stop that upper tier consolidation over there 🥵

Is it really upper tier consolidation when there are two sphere's with similiar sized whale tiers?  Ntm two other spheres with formidable upper tiers.  This narrative has been played out time and time again and its even further from the truth now than it was then. You can come up with something better than this Arln.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Arln said:

@Kevanovia I think you missed this one.

1 minute ago, Kevanovia said:

I heard this reach-of-a-story recently as well. Anyone who is in a sphere knows full well that spheres will go through various war scenarios well before deciding which direction to go. Even without considering that...You do realize that the logs you're referencing are from prior to Clock forming, right? So yeah, go for it! You guys have been doing a heck of a job reaching and stretching truths/narratives, so instead of putting the shovel down - you might as well go full-on Mr. Fantastic at this point.

Fantastic 4 - Mr. Fantastic - Super Stretch - TV Toy Commercial - TV Spot -  Toy Biz - 2005 - YouTube

There ya go, Arln

15 minutes ago, Avakael said:

So your own government says that screenshots don't exist, and you say they do, but when you're asked to show the screenshots, we're just being silly and we should just believe you? Is that you, Rudy Giuliani?

None of our gov who has had access to this has spoken publicly? Unless ofc your referring to another alliance or sphere entirely?

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

3 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Holy crap this is the first time in like 3-4 years I haven't been involved in a war, is this that pixel hugging thing you guy are always talking about? 

But we should get involved, right?  I mean...  it's there.

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

They actually are not from before. They happened 2 weeks ago. Keep stretching though don’t need you hurting yourself as you try this marathon

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Kiloist II said:

They actually are not from before. They happened 2 weeks ago. Keep stretching though don’t need you hurting yourself as you try this marathon

Post them?

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Azazel said:

None of our gov who has had access to this has spoken publicly? Unless ofc your referring to another alliance or sphere entirely?

Please see below:

40 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

It matters when you are trying to reference these "screenshots" to paint a narrative that isn't true. The leaders in your own coalition said that there were no screenshots in the RON show a few hours ago. Would you like to amend your posts or would you like to continue to reinforce the current perception of your sphere's dishonesty and tomfoolery.

19 minutes ago, Kiloist II said:

You sure they aren't the same ones from Sept Oasis gave to BW? If you have them show them. It doesn't hurt my feelings.

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

35 minutes ago, Wizel16 said:

Is it really upper tier consolidation when there are two sphere's with similiar sized whale tiers?  Ntm two other spheres with formidable upper tiers.  This narrative has been played out time and time again and its even further from the truth now than it was then. You can come up with something better than this Arln.

It’s me trolling you 🤠

we all know that was one of the most bs cbs in the history of the game 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Arln said:

No u

Yes go cata. Backstab more people and burn more bridges. You’ll be looking for someone to bail you out of your new bloc probably. Idk maybe The Johnson’s can

LMFAO, says the same guy that liked Cata a few days ago on The IKEA Observer. Do you still like Cata now? 😏

Screenshot 2021-12-11 220815.jpg

Edited by Key
  • Haha 1

676912258_galaxybrain.webp.5c1275f9a627f0a3b84e6f73d163a6c5.webp

My opinion may not reflect those of my alliance or its affiliates. Please read at your own discretion.

9 minutes ago, Key said:

LMFAO, says the same guy that liked Cata a few days ago on The IKEA Observer

Screenshot 2021-12-11 220815.jpg

That was before I knew the truth and current events. Cataclysm took my high regards and crushed them. People do things that morph opinions

Edited by Arln

56 minutes ago, Kiloist II said:

Which shots you want Kev the one where Clock asked us to hit BW or? I’m confused which all we need here today.

I'd like to see those screenshots. I'm not leadership but I find it weird we'd ask MInc of all people to join us in hitting BW. You guys are the smallest sphere and you're not exactly renowned for military expertise. Why wouldn't we ask Oasis, who's bigger and not tied by a NAP, or HW who's also bigger and just finished a GW with them, therefore possibly holding a grudge against BW? 

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, Yzard said:

I'd like to see those screenshots. I'm not leadership but I find it weird we'd ask MInc of all people to join us in hitting BW. You guys are the smallest sphere and you're not exactly renowned for military expertise. Why wouldn't we ask Oasis, who's bigger and not tied by a NAP, or HW who's also bigger and just finished a GW with them, therefore possibly holding a grudge against BW? 

We aren’t in a NAP