The Cataclysmic Failure of Swamp

Keegoz

45 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

The fact that your leadership was a part of a similar type of war years ago (Community Outreach Program) where one entity took on another entity in an offensive war where they were outmatched, I am disappointed in the response MINC had to the pending conflict.

I was looking forward to another trailblazing effort where it would have been a short/fun war with HoF/Cata vs MINC. @Kiloist II & @HannaH I know you two would have appreciated it, so it pains me that this war has gone down the way it has.

Best of luck to my former Soup brothers and sisters.

Nah I meant helping you guys get out of HW when you felt some hurt feelings.

1 minute ago, Kiloist II said:

Nah I meant helping you guys get out of HW when you felt some hurt feelings.

We waited for you to go into VM.

Also tbf, we wanted you to be involved in our next project :(

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

2 hours ago, Keegoz said:

Let’s start with how we got here. About 6 days ago, Cataclysm made the decision to militarise and its allies moved to a peacetime MMR soon after. Hand of Fate then moved to max MMR 2 days later. Cata and HoF planned to hit Mystery Inc that Friday at update. A war where we would have been completely outnumbered and out-tiered in. It would have been a quick war (2 rounds) to round out the year, and a bit of fun for everyone involved. We however never imagined that a new Swamp would form from just our two alliances militarising.

Ah yes, our fantastic mind reading abilities picked up on your intentions early on? Massive military uptick and ss of plots to hit us but MINC man bad for responding. As I've stated multiple times Clock is larger than MINC in essentially every tier, not to mention your mega whale tier. The fact if I take your word at face value, still negated the fact that we had no way in knowing you planned a smaller attack. Being overpowered (from what we knew), having limited options we went to the only other sphere able to help us. At this point go ahead and admit it, do you expect alliances to just accept negative odds? 

As I said before, MInc’s move to form Swamp is not at all justified

Image tagged in moomin knife - Imgflip

Covered in all my posts. 

when they continued to leak allies in Aurora, Weebunism and Waffle House

God this is a brilliant statement. Are you referring to before or after CATA refused to join minc and quite literally I quote "Can we just take Weeb, TCW and &? Give the others back to Oasis? Lol". Obviously we declined for clear reasons, and lets not play games, Aurora for some reason thought MINC was "to big". Weebinsm has just been following Aurora, I can literally count on 2 hands the amount of times they even spoke in our server. 

I really have issues believing you are buying your own farts here?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 8

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

3 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

Please post said screenshots, because the only thing we discussed was hitting MINC with only two alliances (HoF/Cata). You claimed you have these ss, so if that is the case then you would know that it was only a 2 v MINC affair.

So go ahead and post the "screenshots" you used to justify your terrible FA moves. We'll all be over here waiting for you to post your "screenshots" that you totally have.

No u

1 hour ago, Key said:

Go CATA! ☣️

Yes go cata. Backstab more people and burn more bridges. You’ll be looking for someone to bail you out of your new bloc probably. Idk maybe The Johnson’s can

• Like 1
  • Downvote 9

4 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

Please post said screenshots, because the only thing we discussed was hitting MINC with only two alliances (HoF/Cata). You claimed you have these ss, so if that is the case then you would know that it was only a 2 v MINC affair.

So go ahead and post the "screenshots" you used to justify your terrible FA moves. We'll all be over here waiting for you to post your "screenshots" that you totally have.

I think Ill decline to toss a source under the bus for your amusement and gratification. At the end of the day you admitted / proved we were correct (at least in part), asking for evidence is just a silly tactic to try to take away from the overall picture of the bs narrative your peddling. Ill be over here for you to wake up from whatever day dream your in. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Azazel said:

I think Ill decline to toss a source under the bus for your amusement and gratification. At the end of the day you admitted / proved we were correct (at least in part), asking for evidence is just a silly tactic to try to take away from the overall picture of the bs narrative your peddling. Ill be over here for you to wake up from whatever day dream your in. 

It matters when you are trying to reference these "screenshots" to paint a narrative that isn't true. The leaders in your own coalition said that there were no screenshots in the RON show a few hours ago. Would you like to amend your posts or would you like to continue to reinforce the current perception of your sphere's dishonesty and tomfoolery.

Just now, Ramona said:

Kev, do you really think MINC (a bloc of like 450 nations) was gonna be able to hold their own against about 140 nations? It wouldve been completely unfair, 1200 nations vs 140 nations was much fairer.

1200 vs 140 is a much more dynamic and interesting war, for sure.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

1 minute ago, Kevanovia said:

It matters when you are trying to reference these "screenshots" to paint a narrative that isn't true. The leaders in your own coalition said that there were no screenshots in the RON show a few hours ago. Would you like to amend your posts or would you like to continue to reinforce the current perception of your sphere's dishonesty and tomfoolery.

6 minutes ago, Ramona said:

Cute bait. No amended statement required. Refer to my last post

1 minute ago, Kiloist II said:

Which shots you want Kev the one where Clock asked us to hit BW or? I’m confused which all we need here today.

Damn clock and bw belong together. They can backstab eachother and others together😳

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Wizel16 said:

Forum  posting is hard. ❤️

I wanted to respond with a heart. So. ❤️❤️❤️ 

Edit: Fixed it!

Edited by HannaH
  • Like 2

~*HannaH*~

The Knights Radiant

Ghostblood Babsk