The Cataclysmic Failure of Swamp

Keegoz

2 minutes ago, Arln said:

We aren’t in a NAP

Yes, but Oasis isn't in a NAP either, and they're bigger than you. Why would we go to you rather than Oasis? HW is in a NAP but they've got more whales and a bad (?) relationship with BW. Anyone wanting to hit BW would approach those 2 before talking to you

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Mutedfaith said:

Because we should trust the word of an alliance we literally protected a few months ago, and was now milling up to hit us?

Well its not really their fault that nothing from your sphere was salvageable :/ but at least they took what was worth taking right :wink:

• Haha 2

image.png.53cb39df314b30232b410b94801b6f72.png

5 hours ago, Arln said:

That was before I knew the truth and current events. Cataclysm took my high regards and crushed them. People do things that morph opinions

Well too bad, it's just a game after all. Can't please everyone all the time. Perhaps not make an MDP with Oasis next time? 🥴

• Upvote 3

676912258_galaxybrain.webp.5c1275f9a627f0a3b84e6f73d163a6c5.webp

My opinion may not reflect those of my alliance or its affiliates. Please read at your own discretion.

56 minutes ago, Key said:

Well too bad, it's just a game after all. Can't please everyone all the time. Perhaps not make an MDP with Oasis next time? 🥴

perhaps not counter a public treaty with a a non-public one. we do the world the favor of notifying them we were collaborating but you stomp that

Edited by Arln
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, Keegoz said:

I'm not even sure if the 'sekrit treaty' is just a meme by Swamp or if they actually don't get the difference between a coalition and what they're doing.

I'll break it down, we made an agreement to hit Swamp together. We did not give each other blanket protection from other alliances or spheres (you did and still do). We went offensive, you went defensive whilst signalling that it was going to remain until you were ready to go offensive.

Aka, you have a MDP with another alliance for all intents and purposes. A coalition and a secret treaty are not the same thing. People are not saying 'you can't have coalitions', they're saying you cannot have agreements in place to protect another sphere or alliance if they are hit.

Having to explain coalition warfare to the enemy. That's a new one.

• Haha 1

<~Sval[OWR]> I am your father.
<+Curufinwe> Can confirm

12 hours ago, Dream said:

Well its not really their fault that nothing from your sphere was salvageable 😕but at least they took what was worth taking right 😉

Aurora and Weeb were their last picks. Ask them who they asked way back when they began building the sphere

22 minutes ago, Kiloist II said:

Aurora and Weeb were their last picks. Ask them who they asked way back when they began building the sphere

Don't have to ask, I'll tell. 

TCW, &, Street, ASM, Legion, TLE, and others. As you can tell we got turned down more than a bed sheet which isn't shocking considering making a bloc isn't exactly easy. We didn't even approach Aurora or Weeb until outside parties told us too. Hell, we never had Eclipse until the 11th hour. Much or this is common knowledge like how we told Mystery that we wouldn't join after CAM left because of Fark. 

Edited by Leftbehind
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

19 hours ago, Mutedfaith said:

Yes, how dare we not roll over and die. And how dare we sign actual treaties when we are threatened, and not just hop into a convenient paperless coalition. We obviously need the lesson. 

So every time you are threatened you can create a mega bloc? 

• Like 1

Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 16-46-07 Settings - Politics & War Forum(1).png

18 hours ago, Azazel said:

I think Ill decline to toss a source under the bus for your amusement and gratification.

Censor the pfp, name, and times, not that hard... unless ofcourse this is all just bullshit :D 

• Like 1

Screenshot_20240324_192453_650x175.webp.371a50f212b24d8a1b47b600fff6903f.webp
Hammer Councillor of The Lost Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines

I did sort of wonder why the leak couldn’t just be censored to protect the source. I imagine it would improve FA relations on one side, and completely turn people away from the CATA/HoF truth. I mean, I could show logs proving it, but, I don’t think it matters much at this point, nor do I particularly want to drag something out. 

I can’t imagine that there’s even deeper layers to this, but, perhaps Mirage would be a more applicable name for a bloc. And I do want to say that I hope everyone, on all sides, isn’t taking this war, or PnW, as a priority over the coming holidays 🙂