[Treaty] Mystery in the Oasis

Velyni Vas

3 hours ago, Velyni Vas said:

oasis.png.fbcd7262b0d3cddc7a8fcb2384466d14.pngimages-removebg-preview.png.c16d90602a5277a839f20de639d991aa.png

The members of Mystery Inc. were called out to to investigate a large disturbance in Orbis where reports came through of militarization world-wide. 

Knowing they needed not one but two vehicles, Azazel hopped in the drivers seat along with Jeric, Greywall and Kilo. In the other vehicle, RightHonorable reluctantly took the reigns and slipped in the drivers side as well due to Kitschie and Hannah wanting to take a nap as usual.

Communicating through their walkie-talkie, RightHonorable asked Azazel if he was sure where was going as they began their drive toward their destination. He confirmed he knew where he was going and asked to be trusted as they drove for hours while having to reassure the rest of the team numerous times that he wasn’t lost.

Over time the terrain started changing from cityscape to plains while they approached a desert wilderness. Visibility was low due to the darkness in the area but they kept trucking along, debating should they turn around and look for a different route or wait for the morning where they could see clearer.

They suddenly approached an Oasis in the middle of the desert which looked like a safe spot to park their vans for the night for a rest after being on the road for hours. With water on hand, protection from the desert elements and an expert mystery solving team in the area there was mutual protection from any disturbance that may occur.

TLDR: Oasis has signed a temporary MDP with Mystery Inc.

Signatories for Oasis

Velyni Vas, The Fighting Pacifists

Lord Tyrion, The Immortals

Hansarius, United Purple Nations

A Noble Death, The Wei

Arima, Dark Brotherhood

Signatories for Mystery Inc.

RightHonorable, The Commonwealth

Kitschie, Farkistan

HannaH, Ampersand

Greywall, Global Alliance and Treaty Organization

Sounds like a great deal for all involved 

3 hours ago, Darth Ataxia said:

This is one of the, if not the most stupid treaties this game has ever seen. 

No your sphere allying Rose after whining about them because of duck hunt for months was by far the stupidest.

2 hours ago, JadenStar10 said:

What the fark is this shit? Swamp reformed?

How did any of you think this was a good idea, hypocrisy at its finest I guess, pretty sure you (and I) were fighting Quack over this same megasphere that you are now making.

Says the guy who’s opinion changes weekly. I specifically remember you ranting about how good Hollywood was then you moved to rose sphere and you changed up instantly.

• Upvote 5

This is funny lol. People supporting minispheres breaking the current state of minispheres in game. this indicates double standards to me as they were the one against big spheres and were also supporting minispheres and now they have themselves formed a big one, but at least it is public, so goodluck! 

• Like 1

image.png.4824d77377c05ab0639aa7b3275e3aea.png

1 hour ago, Arln said:

No your sphere allying Rose after whining about them because of duck hunt for months was by far the stupidest.

Why yes, being in a coalition together is the same as signing a sphere level MDP.  Your reasoning is simply astounding, no wonder you're in R&R 

• Haha 4

On 12/8/2021 at 2:00 PM, Darth Revan said:

Why yes, being in a coalition together is the same as signing a sphere level MDP.  Your reasoning is simply astounding, no wonder you're in R&R 

I’m pretty sure we both know this isn’t permanent. This is us publicly saying we are working with oasis. You’re reasoning is even more astounding. No wonder you’re in House Stark.

Edited by Arln
  • Downvote 7

5 minutes ago, Arln said:

I’m pretty sure we both No this isn’t permanent. This is us publicly saying we are working with oasis. You’re reasoning is even more astounding. No wonder you’re in House Stark.

Working with someone once is completely different from signing an MDP. An MDP is not just working with someone on one particular project, that’s working with them indefinitely on everything for the foreseeable future. This is not you publicly saying you’re working with Oasis, this is you publicly saying that you are allied with Oasis and will defend them and fight with them until further notice. There is a very large difference there.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Zach LaVine said:

Working with someone once is completely different from signing an MDP. An MDP is not just working with someone on one particular project, that’s working with them indefinitely on everything for the foreseeable future. This is not you publicly saying you’re working with Oasis, this is you publicly saying that you are allied with Oasis and will defend them and fight with them until further notice. There is a very large difference there.

Take is as you want. This is not a permanent arrangement. We just didn’t want to surprise everyone with a secret treaty. Guess you can’t please people. Their either mad you kept the agreement secret or mad that you look hegemonic 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 4

2 minutes ago, Arln said:

Take is as you want. This is not a permanent arrangement. We just didn’t want to surprise everyone with a secret treaty. Guess you can’t please people. Their either mad you kept the agreement secret or mad that you look hegemonic 

Working together with another sphere defensively is taboo and counts as a secret treaty or a hegemony, that’s never considered good. Working together with another sphere offensively though is perfectly fine without a treaty, so if you’re simply working offensively with them then signing a treaty was the dumbest thing ever, so either your leadership is full of the biggest idiots this game has ever seen and none of them should be leading their alliances or you guys willingly chose to create the largest bloc in the game and are now lying for damage control purposes. You can pick whichever it is, I don’t really care which, neither of them reflect well on you.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Zach LaVine said:

Working together with another sphere defensively is taboo and counts as a secret treaty or a hegemony, that’s never considered good. Working together with another sphere offensively though is perfectly fine without a treaty, so if you’re simply working offensively with them then signing a treaty was the dumbest thing ever, so either your leadership is full of the biggest idiots this game has ever seen and none of them should be leading their alliances or you guys willingly chose to create the largest bloc in the game and are now lying for damage control purposes. You can pick whichever it is, I don’t really care which, neither of them reflect well on you.

My bad. The smallest sphere in the game should just allow itself to be attacked and trampled. That’s on me bro

9 minutes ago, Arln said:

My bad. The smallest sphere in the game should just allow itself to be attacked and trampled. That’s on me bro

Hey man, idk what they taught you in school, but MysInc had 449 trackable member. This puts it at #4 or #5 with 2 who spheres below you in numbers. Infact, Hollywood, the biggest hegemony in game, had a stupendously high 47 members more than your sphere. I don't think you have the right to call yourself the smallest. You can't even call yourself the worst in performance as well since there definitely are worse spheres than yours.

14 minutes ago, Majima Goro said:

Hey man, idk what they taught you in school, but MysInc had 449 trackable member. This puts it at #4 or #5 with 2 who spheres below you in numbers. Infact, Hollywood, the biggest hegemony in game, had a stupendously high 47 members more than your sphere. I don't think you have the right to call yourself the smallest. You can't even call yourself the worst in performance as well since there definitely are worse spheres than yours.

Also look at score. Hollywood beats both rose and mystery. Mystery by some 400k and rose by like 150k. Why are you even bringing Hollywood into this?

Clock beats us by 500k

Just now, Arln said:

Also look at score. Hollywood beats both rose and mystery. Mystery by some 400k and rose by like 150k. Why are you even bringing Hollywood into this?

Score doesn't attack people, members do.
Besides, Rose and Delta had less players than MysInc.

• Like 2

Just now, Majima Goro said:

Score doesn't attack people, members do.
Besides, Rose and Delta had less players than MysInc.

But members that have to do a bunch of nasty undeclared don’t do much

38 minutes ago, Arln said:

Dunno, score isn't indicative of much when you have pixel!@#$ers like 99% of Oasis Inc sitting on max mil during peacetime ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, KindaEpicMoah said:

Dunno, score isn't indicative of much when you have pixel!@#$ers like 99% of Oasis Inc sitting on max mil during peacetime ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What did you guys have plans for an easy war that got spoiled or something?

• Like 2

Let me get this straight? You got mad at us for coordinating with Hedge to create HW/hit Rose in GnR because it all ready made us too big, and then you go and sign practically the rest of the low tier of the game?

5 hours ago, Darth Ataxia said:

This is one of the, if not the most stupid treaties this game has ever seen. 

This, tbh

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Peace in our time

2 hours ago, Arln said:

There's a different between coordinating with a sphere to form an offensive coalition, and creating a sphere to form a defensive coalition imo. This is no different than building one massive low-tier consolidating sphere.

Peace in our time

Just now, KindaEpicMoah said:

Nice way to dodge the question. Don't care + didn't ask + cry about it + stay mad + get real + L + basic + ratio + you fell off + the audacity + triggered + any askers + get a life + ok and? + cringe + not based + not funny didn't laugh + you're* + grammar issue + reported + ratio again + stay mad + stay pressed + cancelled + done for + mad free + freer than air + rip bozo + mad cuz bad + lol + irrelevant + cope + jealous + go ahead whine about it + your problem

I’m not crying. I’m pretty okay right now. My apparent war plans weren’t spoiled. I’m assuming you did since you didn’t deny.😌

3 minutes ago, Arln said:

I’m not crying. I’m pretty okay right now. My apparent war plans weren’t spoiled. I’m assuming you did since you didn’t deny.😌

And yet you're still here, embarrassing yourself on the forums. 

• Haha 2