1 Barrack built no training abilities

RobTX

Need assistance training soldiers. I built the barrack as required and I can't train 1 soldiers to put in that empty barrack. Says I need a barrack that holds upto 3,000 soldiers. I'd be happy to get 10 in there. Someone's got to defend me soon. Or just gift me a nuke and my 10 soldiers and we can at least die in a flaming ball of glory. And I don't need anything else. Anyone seeing my little country with 1 nuke and 10 soldiers will stay away and give me time to develop.

Enjoy and Very Appreciative. 

• Upvote 1

• Administrators
On 12/4/2021 at 9:04 PM, RobTX said:

Need assistance training soldiers. I built the barrack as required and I can't train 1 soldiers to put in that empty barrack. Says I need a barrack that holds upto 3,000 soldiers. I'd be happy to get 10 in there. Someone's got to defend me soon. Or just gift me a nuke and my 10 soldiers and we can at least die in a flaming ball of glory. And I don't need anything else. Anyone seeing my little country with 1 nuke and 10 soldiers will stay away and give me time to develop.

Enjoy and Very Appreciative. 

Hey there,

My best guess (without being able to see your nation) is that you do not have power in your city. Your Barracks will require power from a power plant to be operational.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Hi there! Make sure you join the Politics and War Discord channel. There should be plenty of people willing to help and give your guidance. Also, you should considering joining an Alliance. There are plenty out there that will fit your play-style depending on what you want to get from the game and assist you in answering these questions. 

image.png.28dfcf54e7be4342805fcc9980a2280f.png