How do I get more military stuff for my country?

Easternn

If you click on the city of Teshima in the nation of Teninsho, you will see a list of stuff that you can build.

On the right hand side there is a military tab.  In this tab you can build barracks, factories, hangars and drydocks.   These allow you to build soldiers, tanks, planes and ships respectively.  You can build 5 each of barracks, factories and hangars, and you can build 3 drydocks.  

• 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, West New York said:

build cities just for military. Don't use farms. At all. Just buy food.

What is this even supposed to mean lol? The just buying food part is a given for anyone with an ounce of training from someone who knows the game, but the first part. What do you mean by "build cities just for military"?

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

1 minute ago, West New York said:

I mean, build cities with no raw resources and few commerce builds. Just fill it with barracks factories and hangars. Thats the best way to build a  big military quickly.

I suppose that's true, but then if you keep doing that you're going to reach a point where the upkeep from the buildings and army will surpass what little you are getting in income.

Federation of Knox

QA Team and API Team

2 minutes ago, West New York said:

You should really have only one military city, and the rest of  your cities should be raw resources to sell. Im sorry if I didn't clarify that.

It is recommended that your city builds be consistent across all cities and be balanced where that balance depends on what city level you are and (sometimes) your context (i.e.: in an alliance or not, which alliance you're in, etc). Out of curiosity, how long have you been in the game?

• Upvote 2

Federation of Knox

QA Team and API Team

So its complication. This nation is about two weeks old, but I had another nation in early 2021 for a few months, but I deleted it because I had other stuff going on and wanted a fresh start. I had a big sabbatical from the game and came back with this nation two weeks ago.

• Upvote 1

On 1/26/2022 at 10:07 AM, West New York said:

build cities just for military. Don't use farms. At all. Just buy food.

This dude replying to someone a month later, Internet Explorer speed right here.

• Haha 3