It's been about 5 years...

Zygon

On 11/8/2021 at 7:32 PM, Zygon said:

yBoP16fPukecZlNIfo_FJrXBgBSIwM0rbvSuEGggpGLVBgUCXQAU30M3mYR4YFWB1HwGmWVc8gGJ5JcnyQVMime6lPZPW52A0u-81PnSZtK-uSKWHhiSzLEMaQlG7mEvpm7WJHCS

Friends & Visitors of the North,

Over the years I have watched and kept the North safe from the wights and wildlings, and along the way House Stark has endured and met every challenge we’ve been faced with, good or bad. In our time here we have met many great friends and we are proud to call some of them allies today.

Though it only seems like yesterday, we are here 5 years later to celebrate our past and to look forward to our future for years to come. We have seen many great alliances come and go, governments topple, and reborn anew, global wars fought victor or not, we are a constant that Orbis can count on.

I’d like to thank all of the current and former Northerners who have made me a better King, and House Stark a better alliance over the years. To our friends of the crown and former allies we are happy you stuck with us and made us a better alliance, and for our current friends and allies we will count on you for years to come to help us make a brighter future for ourselves and for those who follow after us.

5 Years is a long time to lead an alliance and I have been extremely privileged to have served with my current and former cabinet. We have built quite the robust and foundational government and it is with great pride and pleasure I thank them for their unwavering loyalty, service and dedication to House Stark. Let this birthday mark a new era in our history!

Here is to 5 more years!

RiJmppmsIDVw46laBjWE0kWz44Q_4bh6UqAiHMZkfMP6xFzAKen2Lawogi_wTRUMn3YARH2hmkaUa9lXBI4UX-oRsRgvT49U8JpPJ6PXbbWc_LQQU1cNlCexuR8aaEzs5YIr9T2i

Wait... Ataxia and Zygon are two different people?

• Haha 2