Introducing The Sixth Monarch of TKR

Benfro

o7 Ben and thanks for all the time and effort you put into TKR

Congratulations and best of luck to you, Wizel. I look forward to seeing what you do with TKR ❤️

Edited by Adrienne
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

BrOQBND.jpg

8 minutes ago, Benfro said:

There have been many sleepless nights that I assure you I will not miss, nor the stresses of getting blitzed on my wedding day, during my honeymoon, and while out for dinner with my parents for the first time in a year due to the pandemic.

Haha, forgot about these. You really were cursed when it came to blitzes lololol.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

BrOQBND.jpg

Congrats @Wizel16!

Happy Retirement @Benfro!

• Thanks 1

Screenshot_20240324_192453_650x175.webp.371a50f212b24d8a1b47b600fff6903f.webp
Hammer Councillor of The Lost Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines

Ben,

You were one of the first people to befriend me and welcome me to Orbis when I first created my account and joined TKR. Your coaching, assistance and friendliness will not be forgotten. I wish you the absolute best on your retirement and I thank you for not only your impact on my growth but for the others you have impacted as well.

Wizel, you have big shoes to fill but with the head on your shoulders and the guidance of the shards I’m confident you’ll live up to expectations. Congratulations!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

image.png.28dfcf54e7be4342805fcc9980a2280f.png

Will miss you Ben! 

It was always a ball with TKR, and many memories with you will remain in the highs of my time in this game. The time you’ve led TKR has been brilliant. 

Good luck to Wizel going forward as well, I don’t think TKR is going anywhere soon!

Edited by Big Mac
  • Thanks 1