Reappeal for discord ban - 6 months ago

Dark Emperor

Hello, 

I am dark emperor, i would like to reappeal for the ban i got 6 months back, i also appealed for it 6 months back and got rejected.

User Name: Dark Emperor#3858
Punishment: Banned from discord
Date of Ban: 21 May 2021

Reason for ban : 1440, dont highlight admins unneccessarily 

Banned by ss23

Info: As i have already appealed for the ban 6 months back, i would like a attach a screenshot of the matter

image.png.539d4fc9b23d866cd2c10e37a1211b9a.png

So, i was banned for overpinging the staff which i understand is against the community guidelines, i also had apologized 6 months back and i will again apologize to the concerned authority. 
PW has been a big part of my life for a long time now and i am interested in exploring and talking to more players. i want to be in server and interact with other players too. this is why i am asking to unban me.
I feel 6 months is quite a long period for a punishment and i can promise to follow all the rules of the community after the unban.
I have learnt my lesson and i sincerely apologize to the mods from deepest of my heart. 
Hence, i request the mods and alex to please unban me from the discord so i can dive more into this game. 

Thanking You,

Dark Emperor 

• Administrators

Your appeal has been denied based on a separate moderation incident that happened outside of the official P&W discord server.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic