"Reverse DOE" of The Lost Empire

Putmir Vladin

Good luck to everyone in their future endeavors. TLE was a good ally for the most part even if the ending between our alliances wasn't the way we would have preferred. I definitely enjoyed the company of your members. Especially that knucklehead Atlan. Legend has it he is still plotting to steal any slots he hears I may have.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

50 minutes ago, Putmir said:

Praetor(s) of Economic Affairs: Dream and Mega

Praetor of Internal Affairs: Damon I

Praetor of Military Affairs: Ron

Where am I at I’m the best praetor you ever had you ungrateful hoe

• Haha 4

52 minutes ago, Young Guilo said:

Not surprised after UU dipped. Would of thought you would of kicked around a bit before joining up with TFed though.

RIP

This is exactly why you aren’t well liked dude

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Your fav goth

RIE 6.5 Flag mini.png

28 minutes ago, Dream said:

I honestly thought that there was some sort of logic in you but man, you're just dumber than one can imagine. TLE and UU split ways because we were disbanding. As for TFed, they'll be fine to. Unlike you and your sh*tty excuse of an alliance, we care for our allies/prots and don't kick them out if they have more braincells than us..... The fact that you have the balls to make such comments on a disbandment post just shows how degraded your brain is. Get some help

Rough.

I'll keep my condolences to myself. TLE was a godsend because they gave me a chance to start Black Skies. That's something that I'll never forget. Atlan is the MVP and it's a shame he left us.

People sh*tting on the post clearly don't know me let alone understand me. 

Edited by Young Guilo
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

1 hour ago, Putmir said:

Atlantis falls into the ocean once again.

In 360 B.C, Plato told the story of Atlantis via the work “Timaeus and Critias”. “They created a utopian civilization,” he said. As per the myth, Atlantis was the domain of the god of the oceans, “Poseidon”. Poseidon fell in love with a mortal woman named “Kleito”, who then gave birth to 5 sets of demi-god twin boys, who were the first rulers of Atlantis.

The island of Atlantis was divided between the 10 boys, with the eldest, Atlas, being given the title “King of Atlantis”, and granted control of the central hill and surrounding areas of the capital. It was here where the 10 rulers of Atlantis would come to pass judgement upon their people, and of course, to pay tribute to Poseidon.

The Atlantean Empire grew much larger and more powerful, reaching as far as Egypt and Central Europe before being driven back by an Athenian led coalition of nations. When Zeus, the king of gods, saw the Atlantean’s acts, he gathered the other gods to decide a suitable punishment. It is stated that the island was beset by earthquakes and floods, causing it to sink deep to the depths of the ocean, never to be seen again. Atlantis was thus dubbed “The Lost Empire”.

Until 2019, “The Lost Empire” was just a story told over thousands of years and spreading around the world, but then on 14 September, 2019 two players called “Atlan” and “Sir Oliver'' wrote the first charter of The Lost Empire, and gave it the motto “They said we were lost, Well let us be found”. Since then, TLE has been more than just a story. It has been a community, and without the people of TLE, we would not have made any of the memories in which we have been graced with whilst being a part of this community.

All things that are good, must sadly come to an end. Now is the time for Atlantis to sink back into the depths of the ocean, to one day be awoken again. 

TL;DR:

The Lost Empire falls back into the ocean (disbands as of the 4th of November).
mrHKKsbEY_Va1VtIm8ZMdU38x4GXntoZAFKPQKdxI--yhGOG9kznQzpK-YQyb9ErZoMCMlHwvVzNM0PeIMf3iZw0WAqd7Q7yD4npybOe-Ozw94_akz726e1x2UnxfLXF0VHS61cP

Signed:

Ocean Master: Putmir

Imperia: Xi Jinping

Advisors: Dullard, Onuris, Ralle, and Sir Oliver

Legatus of Economic Affairs: Waterwall

Legatus of Internal Affairs: Henrik

Legatus of Military Affairs: germanicus12

Praetor(s) of Economic Affairs: Dream and Mega

Praetor of Internal Affairs: Damon I

Praetor of Military Affairs: Ron

To one day be awoken again 🤔

• Like 6

I love all of you.... TLE will forever remain one of my favourite alliances that every graced this shitty browser game. The strength of your community can only be admired. Best of luck to all TLE members wherever they end up. 

• Like 6

It’s sad to see it happen... I was there at the site with NASA researching underwater ruins when it came up from the deep. To see it sink back into nothingness is terrible, but it’s time came and went. 

Godspeed!

4 hours ago, Xi Jinping said:

To one day be awoken again 🤔

Whenever the Lost City arises again, let me know and I’ll be there!

• Like 4

Rest In Peace, The Empire of Atlantis.

One day, you shall be woken again to roam and rule the seas and the waves, to rule Atlantis......

Condolences from United Ummah

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Reg Penney said:

Rest In Peace TLE, Condolences From The Dominion as we play this song & Cry as Atlantis sinks back into the ocean 😭😭😭

https://youtu.be/pZk_YV7yqeA

The Titanic theme always makes me laugh, partly because I think of the Titanic recorder meme.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3