11/3/2014 - Nation Activity & City Manager Update

Alex

• Administrators

Hi guys, this is a pretty small change, but something worth notifying you about. I've added a nation activity recorder that will keep track of various actions, such as joining/leaving alliances, embargoing nations, and changing your nation color (among other things). This is available for you and other nations to see. Soon, I'll add the same feature for alliances.

Next, I updated the City Manager page so that you can easily view other nation's "city manager" view. This means you no longer have to go city to city to count up how many stadiums they have, etc. you can simply punch in their nation name and look. There's also a handy link both on other nation's pages and your own to the city manager page. This link is located next to the "Cities" listing on the righthand table on the nation page.

ljMyA.jpg

Enjoy these minor changes!

• Upvote 5

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Great update in general, i just don't fully understand why'd you allow nations to view other nations city setups doesn't seem very realistic for nation A to know how many farms nation b has without never actually being there or doing any reconnaisse what so-ever, yunno ?

tNyPRz9.png

- Anarkhist leader of the Svøbødnäyä TÄ™rritøriyä Groznyj Grad

• Administrators

Great update in general, i just don't fully understand why'd you allow nations to view other nations city setups doesn't seem very realistic for nation A to know how many farms nation b has without never actually being there or doing any reconnaisse what so-ever, yunno ?

It was already available, though it would've been a complete pain in the ass to gather all the info.

How does it work?

Which part? The City Manager works by either entering the name of the nation you want to look at into the city manager page, or you can click the [M] link next to "Cities" on a nation page (including your own, for an easy shortcut to your city manager page).

The nation activity just takes notes when you do various things, like declare war, set up embargoes, etc. and displays them on your nation page.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Yay, more updates!

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I feel like I don't really do enough with this game because I haven't had any nation activity since you made this change.. Lol. But great update Sheepy, this change has already made finding information noticeably easier.

• Upvote 1

"We must become bigger than we have been: more courageous, greater in spirit, larger in outlook. We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations but to our fellow men within the human community."
     - Emperor Haile Selassie I

The Republic

The Republic Map