Alex

11/3/2014 - Nation Activity & City Manager Update

Hi guys, this is a pretty small change, but something worth notifying you about. I've added a nation activity recorder that will keep track of various actions, such as joining/leaving alliances, embargoing nations, and changing your nation color (among other things). This is available for you and other nations to see. Soon, I'll add the same feature for alliances.

Next, I updated the City Manager page so that you can easily view other nation's "city manager" view. This means you no longer have to go city to city to count up how many stadiums they have, etc. you can simply punch in their nation name and look. There's also a handy link both on other nation's pages and your own to the city manager page. This link is located next to the "Cities" listing on the righthand table on the nation page.

ljMyA.jpg

Enjoy these minor changes!

• Upvote 5

Aw yeah, now I can easily and accurately calculate everyone's income right to the cents without opening too much windows :D

It's great for comparing my own cities.

It isn't a new feature for your own cities though.
  • Upvote 1

Great update in general, i just don't fully understand why'd you allow nations to view other nations city setups doesn't seem very realistic for nation A to know how many farms nation b has without never actually being there or doing any reconnaisse what so-ever, yunno ?

Great update in general, i just don't fully understand why'd you allow nations to view other nations city setups doesn't seem very realistic for nation A to know how many farms nation b has without never actually being there or doing any reconnaisse what so-ever, yunno ?

It was already available, though it would've been a complete pain in the ass to gather all the info.

How does it work?

Which part? The City Manager works by either entering the name of the nation you want to look at into the city manager page, or you can click the [M] link next to "Cities" on a nation page (including your own, for an easy shortcut to your city manager page).

The nation activity just takes notes when you do various things, like declare war, set up embargoes, etc. and displays them on your nation page.

I feel like I don't really do enough with this game because I haven't had any nation activity since you made this change.. Lol. But great update Sheepy, this change has already made finding information noticeably easier.

• Upvote 1