Login Bonus reset despite activity

Zevari

My daily bonus reset despite having played and logged in on the previous day. This is clearly shown through the activity feed showing a city being built and the bonus resetting on the next day.
(also rip Vince Jenkins)

double money lost.PNG

money lost.PNG

Edited by Zevari

• Administrators

The database shows that your latest city, Qagabi, was built on 10/23 (server time). You may have received the achievement when someone viewed your nation page on 10/24 is most likely what occurred. However, it seems you did not actually login during the 24 hour period of 10/24 (server time).

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

10 minutes ago, Alex said:

The database shows that your latest city, Qagabi, was built on 10/23 (server time). You may have received the achievement when someone viewed your nation page on 10/24 is most likely what occurred. However, it seems you did not actually login during the 24 hour period of 10/24 (server time).

Does the server time count differently to my custom set nation time? If so that might be the case for the records (since I set mine to UTC+11)

I can say with 100% confidence that the city was build on the day the achievement it shows. I got a grant 3 minutes prior to that achievement and I didn't have the cash to afford that city otherwise.

• Administrators
17 hours ago, Zevari said:

Does the server time count differently to my custom set nation time? If so that might be the case for the records (since I set mine to UTC+11)

I can say with 100% confidence that the city was build on the day the achievement it shows. I got a grant 3 minutes prior to that achievement and I didn't have the cash to afford that city otherwise.

Yes, the custom time you set is different than the server time which is just UTC+0. My guess is that you got the achievement very late on 10/23 server time then.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

7 hours ago, Alex said:

Yes, the custom time you set is different than the server time which is just UTC+0. My guess is that you got the achievement very late on 10/23 server time then.

Yeah that would explain it, with it being at basically 8am which should be 10pm server time. Well rip