War Names Tier List

KindaEpicMoah

Greetings Earthlings!
Brawlywood seems to have won the official war naming vote, and while it was certainly not my first choice, I have to admit that its definitely better than Error 552. But enough about shitting on bad hypothetical war names, lets shit on the actual war names. I decided to make a war names tier list, because I was wondering how the community felt about past names, and what better way to gauge how someone feels about a topic than to give them a bunch of colorful boxes for them to sort into different rows? 

https://tiermaker.com/create/politics-and-war-war-name-tier-list-1299859

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, KindaEpicMoah said:

Greetings Earthlings!
Brawlywood seems to have won the official war naming vote, and while it was certainly not my first choice, I have to admit that its definitely better than Error 552. But enough about shitting on bad hypothetical war names, lets shit on the actual war names. I decided to make a war names tier list, because I was wondering how the community felt about past names, and what better way to gauge how someone feels about a topic than to give them a bunch of colorful boxes for them to sort into different rows? 

image.thumb.png.3805e56c7c77cad875512f750aec3209.png

8 minutes ago, KindaEpicMoah said:

Greetings Earthlings!

Wouldn't it be Orbislings? Orbisians? 🤔

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

12 hours ago, Justinian the Great said:

These earlier war names literally just being "X-number-of-days War" ... and I thought our modern naming conventions were bad.

That's not really true.... the 10 day war is from 2020... so it more modern problem. 

The 69 days(nice) war is basely the only one, and that is normally called Dance Dance Revolution, named after TKR war declaration. 

168 Day War, lasted only 29 days, it's name is jab as Rose because it took them 168 days to come to the aid of their protector, that got mass raided in the previous war. 

Skærmbillede (92).png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

tenor (1).gif

On 10/16/2021 at 8:29 AM, KindaEpicMoah said:

Greetings Earthlings!

my-image-2.png

Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 16-46-07 Settings - Politics & War Forum(1).png

On 10/18/2021 at 8:55 PM, Zim said:

The 69 days(nice) war is basely the only one, and that is normally called Dance Dance Revolution, named after TKR war declaration. 

It was also the longest war at the time by a fair margin until NPOLT came along.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

On 10/21/2021 at 8:29 PM, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

how do you people actually remember this shit?  I was involved in just about every single major one, and i cant remember most of them.

Some people made that war quite toxic in peace negotiations, and we denied to take any of them. Hence it went for such a long time. So it sorta sticks out from the others.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

On 10/21/2021 at 11:29 PM, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

how do you people actually remember this shit?  I was involved in just about every single major one, and i cant remember most of them.

Same. I refer to wars pretty much as being 'the time we attacked so and so because someone did something'. 

There are only a few wars whose names I actually remember.

Untitled.png

11 hours ago, Keegoz said:

Some people made that war quite toxic in peace negotiations, and we denied to take any of them. Hence it went for such a long time. So it sorta sticks out from the others.

Oof, I forgot how toxic that one got during talks.

my-image.thumb.png.617bde0aec05429bd5c0eae6f42f63c7.png

This is strictly on the names, but if we want to do a tier list on how impactful or fun a war was - this would be very different.

Edited by Buorhann