Better Air Raids

Name Withheld

If you are attacking infrastructure in an air raid, like with missiles you should be able to chose what city to attack, and what type of improvements you want to destroy if you manage to destroy any.

Edited by Brother Jauffre

15 hours ago, Brother Jauffre said:

If you are attacking infrastructure in an air raid, like with missiles you should be able to chose what city to attack, and what type of improvements you want to destroy if you manage to destroy any.

Boy, I hope I don't sound elitist here--- I pride myself on the fact that people actually like me--- but shouldn't you actually be in a couple hundred of raids or wars before you start pondering war mechanics?  

image.png.2101563f58bafb98c3331dd81d6f8ca8.png

Anyway, what's the point?  Given a choice, everyone would attack either a power plant or a military installation.  

On 10/16/2021 at 7:15 AM, Brother Jauffre said:

I agree. Maybe this could become a more specific attack, like strategic bombing that costs X MAP, more than normal airstrike that does random damage. 

On 10/16/2021 at 10:43 PM, Aglet Green said:

Anyway, what's the point?  Given a choice, everyone would attack either a power plant or a military installation.  

Power Plants shouldnt be hitable, so ppl would hit military installations like hangars and drydocks first. Make wars more compliant with Geneva Conventions