False Attack

Byzantine

Did you know that during WWII there was a group off actors who dressed like soldiers and marched near inflatable tanks while playing a recording of the sound a plane makes when going over head. Another time a single messenger road ahead of a slow and starving army to tell the enemy that there army outnumbered the enemy's 10 to 1 and was better equipped forcing the enemy to surrender.

MECHANICS

As an action you can spend 4 MAPs to make a false attack. There is a 75 - numbers of spies % chance that it works. If it works it deals the resistance damage of the actual attack as if a Immense Triumph. If a failure the enemy knows it's a false attack and attacks for free. Dealing the damage of an ground battle with Pyrrhic victory. 

Bro, i told you earlier to please get some expierience before suggesting more and more ideas which are not based in balance. You are currently suggesting as many things as everyone suggests in a month. I want this sub forum to be active, but I do not believe you know how to play this game well enough at all, to make all these suggestions. 
Please join an alliance, and get more expierienced before churning out suggestions like you're a chinese factory.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BelgiumFury said:

Bro, i told you earlier to please get some expierience before suggesting more and more ideas which are not based in balance. You are currently suggesting as many things as everyone suggests in a month. I want this sub forum to be active, but I do not believe you know how to play this game well enough at all, to make all these suggestions. 
Please join an alliance, and get more expierienced before churning out suggestions like you're a chinese factory.

Or alternatively consolidate all of your suggestions into one post 

To be fair a concept like this could be interesting, although a far bit would need to be fleshed out to make it more realistic. (For example changing it to be your spies - enemy spies is the chance of success, with a minimum of X%)

I like the idea, but numbers need balancing. Great job wiht the new ideas man, keep them coming, but condense them into a single post.

Also if you want to join a cool alliance that wont make fun of you for churning out ideas, join Carthago!

Link: https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=5049