MOON/MARS ROVERS!!!!

Byzantine

Moon/Mars Rover  

23 members have voted

1. 1. How would you feel about adding a new project that would add moon/mars rovers which would bring in small amounts of materials as well as being just as prestigious, if not more, than landing on the moon (Please realize I have no power to add this but it seemed like a cool idea)

• Great Idea
    • Good Idea but I'd make changes (PM me or comment to suggest changes)
    • Meh
    • Bad Idea (PM me or comment your reasons)

I think it's a bad idea, I sort of find this pointless since the national project "Moon Landing" is already kind of pointless, I kinda find your idea of "rovers" pointless, no offense. You have plenty of resources you could mine or refine depending on the continent, plus you get a bonus for having a certain amount of mines/wells and/or refineries/mills/factories. I believe a new group of resources called "Commodities" are being added in a future update (not really "resources" but you get the idea), which makes the goal of the "rovers" which is to gain "small amounts" of resources sort of pointless and not worth the investment and time into the development of said mechanic. Just a tip, if you want one of the developers to read and potentially incorporate your idea into the game, you have to really go into detail on how something like a "rover" would work as a mechanic in the game. I want you to take this as feedback or constructive criticism. I don't want you to take this the wrong way or discourage you from sharing ideas to make the game better. :) I see you're a newer player, I'd suggest learning more about this game and the mechanics so you can have more improved and more "in-depth" ideas. Hope you enjoy this game. :)

Edited by Mega

Signed, Mega, the kindest person ever! ♥️

Proud Member of Event Horizon

DISCLAIMER: Any post that I make or my response to one is NOT in any way representative of the alliance I'm in, unless explicitly stated otherwise.

• 1 year later...

It's been over a year and you finally respond? Lol. (Nvm, didn't realize it was a different person, lol.)

Edited by Mega

Signed, Mega, the kindest person ever! ♥️

Proud Member of Event Horizon

DISCLAIMER: Any post that I make or my response to one is NOT in any way representative of the alliance I'm in, unless explicitly stated otherwise.

• 2 months later...
On 11/15/2022 at 1:45 PM, CrunchyBananas said:

You could have moon rover give lunarium, and with enough lunarium, you can construct a statue in your capital that shows up as an award and boosts raw resource production in the capital by 50%

I understand the naivity, but adding a new resource that serves a singular purpose (food is food so dont bring that up, and every resource is used in projects) is frankly terrible. A 50% boost is pretty significant, and given the context of it being from a statue, it doesn't make sense at ALL. I've given my fair share of stupid ideas, if not more, but Mars Rovers themselves should really just be ceremonial at best, like Moon Landing. And why would the Moon have different resources than on Orbis/Earth? I understand that this game isnt supposed to be all-the-realistic but...

Come-on-man GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY