Alliance War Declaration

Aisha Greyjoy

I'd like to see an option for an alliance to officially declare war via an in-game mechanic.

The benefit?

Maybe alliances at war with each other can have a -35%/+100% war range instead of the current range.  This would also facilitate better war ranges at the top of the spectrum somewhat.

• Upvote 3

Duke of House Greyjoy

I would also like it if you do a alliance war that it shows the infa destroyed and the troops lost on both sides to get more of a feel of who's winning

• Upvote 1

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

I would also like it if you do a alliance war that it shows the infa destroyed and the troops lost on both sides to get more of a feel of who's winning

It should be based on who has won the most wars between nations instead. If a nation suffered huge losses that would have too much of an effect on deciding the winner for just one nation losing a war with heavy losses.

105px-Coat_of_Arms_of_the_Polish_Crown.s

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna!

It should be based on who has won the most wars between nations instead. If a nation suffered huge losses that would have too much of an effect on deciding the winner for just one nation losing a war with heavy losses.

losing a war sucks but it's a good thing if you're getting you're ass kicked because you get 5 full days to rebuild. Infra costs quite a bit and is what people are using to decide who has won/lost a war.

uHQTKq6.png

Ironically, the amount of defeated nations in an alliance war isn't that interesting unless it is overwhelmingly one-sided (in which case you hardly need it sumarized) 

It's optimal to keep an enemy out of beige so that you can keep attacking him and have other nations declare on him when the war  runs out.

But having alliance wars an in game mechanic could be an interesting addition, as well as the suggested war-time statistics of forces and infra lost.

Maybe another addition could be made that there's an option to look up all enemy nations within range and slots open?

“Be your friend’s true friend.
Return gift for gift.
Repay laughter with laughter again
but betrayal with treachery.”

Hávamál

Ironically, the amount of defeated nations in an alliance war isn't that interesting unless it is overwhelmingly one-sided (in which case you hardly need it sumarized) 

It's optimal to keep an enemy out of beige so that you can keep attacking him and have other nations declare on him when the war  runs out.

But having alliance wars an in game mechanic could be an interesting addition, as well as the suggested war-time statistics of forces and infra lost.

Maybe another addition could be made that there's an option to look up all enemy nations within range and slots open?

I like that idea, saves having to do target lists and the like.