Will present for your listening pleasure

RONRadio.jpg?width=676&height=676

RON will bring this exclusive story of a little-known tale:

Just one user brought down the whole of P&W for as much as 28 hours

Who is this mysterious user? Why? How is it possible

Put on your tinfoil hats for that one!

API and bots: how far is too far?

War mechanics: Do they need fixing?

Hot take: War naming should be part of the peace process.

And finally

How do steal from banks plz i need more cash bcuz isjaki needs a new house and were going to short the food market and watch this i am going to be the best player ever ull thx me later

Royal Orbis Radio is an internet radio show hosted by:

zigbigadorlou, coiner of the phrase "Bots Out!"

Thalmor, wanted by the FBI

Vice, Future leader of Rose

With valuable input from Krampus, the owner of Royal Orbis News, and other informed users

Tune in Sunday the 10th of October at 5 pm eastern (9 pm gmt) or 3 hours before daychange. 

https://discord.gg/royal-orbis-news

(recording to be posted for those who can't make the live event)

Edited by zigbigadorlou
  • Like 5

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

10% of the ad revenue from listening to Royal Orbis Radio goes towards building a new house for Isjaki as CSR, so make sure to listen in!

Alternatively, feel free to send donations directly to my nation! And remember kids, don't gamble.

Will be there!

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

2 hours ago, KillzBob said:

RON is a joke

:hesright:

@Vice who should take this to a real news server like DNN where the real API and bot experts reside (you know you want to)

With worthless input from Krampus, the owner of 1984 Orbis News, and other uninformed users who have never used the API or coded a bot in their lives and who will also talk over everyone else

ftfy

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

14 hours ago, hidude45454 said:

Vice who should take this to a real news server like DNN where the real API and bot experts reside (you know you want to)

With worthless input from Krampus, the owner of 1984 Orbis News, and other uninformed users who have never used the API or coded a bot in their lives and who will also talk over everyone else

To be fair, I don't think Vice can ever make it at the time slot I usually use. I'm still not 100% sure if DNN is a real thing, but if it is... the publication of your server link is absolutely horrible, esp. since we're allies. 

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

10 hours ago, zigbigadorlou said:

To be fair, I don't think Vice can ever make it at the time slot I usually use. I'm still not 100% sure if DNN is a real thing, but if it is... the publication of your server link is absolutely horrible, esp. since we're allies. 

We're allied?!

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/9/2021 at 8:10 PM, hidude45454 said:

:hesright:

@Vice who should take this to a real news server like DNN where the real API and bot experts reside (you know you want to)

ftfy

Set it up kek