Randomize Color Trade Bloc Options

Dream

This will level the playing field. Even though the colour bonus might seem insignificant to some people in the long run it can amount to a hefty amount of cash both for nations and the alliance and that means people playing the game that are on aqua are losing cash that could actually be used instead of going to nations that will most likely never be touched again.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Maks Maximmillian said:

Would the randomization be the same all the time? Or would it randomize every time it’s opened?

Randomised every time its opened 

4 hours ago, tree said:

Why don't you just hit players who are on aqua when they aren't meant to be like how the syndicate does with players that are on green

"Inactive C1s who don't play" What will we get by hitting them, if we're able to.  Most of them wouldn't be in range

image.png.53cb39df314b30232b410b94801b6f72.png

• Wiki Mod

UI should never be randomized, the proposed solution makes the game objectively worse for everyone to benefit a small portion of the player base. That being said, I can certainly see the issue. A better fix though would be applying outlier exclusion to the math behind the scenes. Such as tossing out <c5s and inactives 

• Like 2

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

If this is such a huge problem for you, leave aqua, eventually what will happen is the pop in aqua will get low enough that it may actually make sense for a larger alliance to jump in there and see a drastic jump in color bonus.

I know we had a time when we were jumping around to a few different colors trying to find the one that was best for us.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Dr Rush said:

UI should never be randomized, the proposed solution makes the game objectively worse for everyone to benefit a small portion of the player base. That being said, I can certainly see the issue. A better fix though would be applying outlier exclusion to the math behind the scenes. Such as tossing out <c5s and inactives 

Yeah that'd make more sense

10 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

If this is such a huge problem for you, leave aqua, eventually what will happen is the pop in aqua will get low enough that it may actually make sense for a larger alliance to jump in there and see a drastic jump in color bonus.

I know we had a time when we were jumping around to a few different colors trying to find the one that was best for us.

You're probably right about that. With Alex wanting to advertise the game on yt, we'll have like some 100-200 nubs on aqua again. I was just looking to fix this issue for good, so if the changes in math could help that's great if it doesn't then well, we can't do much about it either 🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1

image.png.53cb39df314b30232b410b94801b6f72.png

I think the clear fix would be to remove the impact nations not in an alliance have upon the color bloc income, as well as removing the color bloc bonus for alliance-less nations (besides beige).
I understand that low tier color purging is a good way to train your new members so some may disagree with it (plus it shows that you're actually working for the bonus), but I don't see any other negatives to this being implemented, as joining an alliance is basically a defacto rule.

• Upvote 2