[DoW] Na$$au'$ La$t $cam

Jovapn

Ron getting rolled? @Krampus must be shivering :P 

• Haha 2

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

26 minutes ago, Mr. Pants said:

Bud this ain’t no god damn tldr it’s long af

Srsly? The TLDR is
"TLDR ~ Defcon-5 declares on the Republic of Nassau because they tried to scam us out of tens of millions and tried to get us rolled by Cataclysm right after we formed, and we were planning to blitz them when 770 tried blitzing us, so it got delayed until now.  ~"

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

When i saw Nassau and $, i assumed it was The Syndicate (t$) forgot that their was a micro called Republic of Nassau. 

lol Nah, we have no beef with anyone that hasn't tried to scam us, get us rolled, or force merge us.

• Upvote 1

I have no dog in this fight whatsoever and could care less about irrelevant micro conflicts but if I had to take a guess, from memory Thorin max redeems credits every month and therefore is probably trying to use the advertisements in order to bypass the credit limit on redeemable cash. No clue if that's allowed or not but imagine wasting that much money on PnW of all things LMFAO

On 10/5/2021 at 9:01 PM, Illuise said:

bro this robbery's about to be our biggest scam yet

Kinda looks like you robbed Thorin, being that just hours after we blitzed, you quit the alliance and went VM, with a $50m #grant * 60 that was only a couple days old lol