10/5/2021 - 3rd Politics and War Pumpkin Carving Contest

Alex

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Kolacics said:

I cannot attach a screenshot of my pumpkin due to it being over the max total size. Can I send the photos through other ways?

8986262be2ba5cf4299cb173ade833b58af20b6b1920x1200301.png

Sorry about that - must have been a large image size. I just added it to your post for you. Thank you for your submission! That's so exciting to have one in already!

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators
15 hours ago, Wingawoo said:

This one took me hours, hope I win

Pumpkin-Outline.jpg

I reserve the right to reject non-P&W pumpkins šŸ˜‰

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

On 10/6/2021 at 11:10 AM, Alex said:

I reserve the right to reject non-P&W pumpkins šŸ˜‰

You're going to remove my pumpkin? The one I took ages to make for this?

• Administrators
13 hours ago, Wingawoo said:

You're going to remove my pumpkin? The one I took ages to make for this?

Yes

• Haha 4
  • Downvote 1

Forums Rules | Game Link

On 10/6/2021 at 3:52 AM, Alex said:

Hello everyone,

A couple of years ago in 2018, and then again last year in 2020 (what were we doing in 2019?), we held a P&W themed pumpkin carving contest. Let's do it a third time! We have had some really cool submissions in the past, such as:

Zim - Irken EmpireAdam the Conqueror of The New World OrderRockychososo of Papua (and many more. I encourage you to go look at past threads!)

Plus, there will be prizes!

Here are the rules:

To enter, you need to come up with some Politics & War related concept (game related, alliance related, nation related, player related, etc.) and carve it into a pumpkin. Or paint it on a pumpkin. Or paint it on a watermelon. Or build it in minecraft. Or 3D print it. You have a broad creative license.

Then, take a picture of your "pumpkin" and submit it here as a reply in this thread to enter the competition. You will have approximately 18 days to create and submit your entry. This thread will lock on October 25, and then we will have a period of voting from October 24 - October 29 where everyone will be able to vote on their favorite pumpkins.

The winners will then be announced either October 30 or October 31.

*I know some players, depending on their geographic locations IRL may not have access to pumpkins. For this reason, I am okay with submissions that are carvings into other fruits / vegetables (e.g. a watermelon, a turnip, whatever you might have access to.) Or you can make a digital pumpkin. The world is your oyster!

Here are the prizes:

Everyone who participates will be guaranteed a special Halloween 2021 achievement for their nation related to this event.

The top 3 winners based on voting will receive 5 Credits for their nation each, as well as a special nation award in-game. The #1 winner will get 10 Credits (total).

Other Notes:

I reserve the right to reject submissions not related to Politics and War.

You can submit multiple photos in the thread, but you need to identify one primary photo that we will use for voting.

I'd like to feature your creations on social media on our Politics and War accounts! If you do not want me to share your photo in this way, please just make a note of that when you post your submission.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here in this thread so that everyone can see the questions and answers.

Ā 

That's it! I hope you'll enjoy this fun little festive contest and giveaway. I am excited to see what you all can come up with!

If making a digital pumpkin counts then is it allowed to build a digital pumpkin in different games?

• Administrators
31 minutes ago, EnnomerianPotatoChip said:

If making a digital pumpkin counts then is it allowed to build a digital pumpkin in different games?

Yes, as I said in the OP people have done Minecraft pumpkins in the past.

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators
23 hours ago, andreww3844 said:

Not sure if this counts or if its good enough but ill still try why not lol.Ā 

20211010_230746.jpg

Looks great! Thank you for your submission!

On 10/8/2021 at 12:00 PM, EnnomerianPotatoChip said:

Oh, so is it also allowed if you could do it in other games other than Minecraft too?

Sure, anything is fine really. Just be creative!

Forums Rules | Game Link

On 10/17/2021 at 11:14 AM, babyyoda said:

20211016_134715.jpg

I'll get a better picture and edit later, but Daveth is clearly the cat sitting there.Ā 

Such a work of art, clearly first place material. šŸ™ŒšŸ™ŒšŸ™ŒšŸ™Œ

• Like 2

• Administrators
On 10/16/2021 at 7:35 AM, Koozy Doozy said:

tCW Logo

i thought i had it down then i got to the dragon, but hey give me a break i did this with a spoon and a knifeĀ 

image0111.thumb.jpeg.b4a6a9087120ba24ac9e6fb4ad73c7e9.jpeg

Wow! That is exceptional! Nice job!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Forums Rules | Game Link

Tried my bestScreenshot_2021-10-21-18-54-45-80.thumb.png.bdfa96cac7782720ca2cb7aa7280458f.png

On 10/16/2021 at 6:05 PM, Koozy Doozy said:

tCW Logo

i thought i had it down then i got to the dragon, but hey give me a break i did this with a spoon and a knifeĀ 

image0111.thumb.jpeg.b4a6a9087120ba24ac9e6fb4ad73c7e9.jpeg

Amazing!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

• Alex locked this topic
  • Dr Rush unfeatured this topic