Looking for alliance

Keji II

holy moly i only registered like 3 hourd ago and i am getting ALOT of offers that now i am confused. 

So i decided that i am going to join one. But not though the ones in dms. Instead Buck me up with your offers in the comments

Thanks

6 hours ago, Keji0001 said:

holy moly i only registered like 3 hourd ago and i am getting ALOT of offers that now i am confused. 

So i decided that i am going to join one. But not though the ones in dms. Instead Buck me up with your offers in the comments

Thanks

The Knights Radiant (TKR) is much more than an alliance - we are a proud community that enjoys various games.And a veteran alliance that is renowned as one of the best fighting alliances in the game.With a long history in Politics & War and extensive experience in games similar to it, we aim to be the best and we know we have to tools to achieve greatness.The rest of the game would agree, since they voted us "Alliance of the Year", "Most Honorable Alliance", and "Best Alliance for New Players" in 2019. I genuinely hope that you decide to join us in our quest to have fun while playing P&W.
The question is - do you have what it takes to take this journey with us?

Our requirements:
Activity:

• Post an application on our forums.
  • You need to be ready to have fun!

What we can offer you:

• Aid for nation building
  • Receive over 100 million of value in money and resource grants!
  • Know-how and guides new and veteran members alike!
  • Competent and experienced alliance management
  • The chance to be part of running the alliance - we're always looking for people to step up. We're a meritocracy, so your work will be rewarded
  • An active and amazing community!
  • Experienced Personal Mentors
  • Generous Taxes

Life before Death
Strength before Weakness
Journey before Destination

So do you have what it takes to take this journey with us?

💠 If you are interested in learning more check out our public Discord: http://discord.gg/t7dzPAV or DM @Ricky5#4864 @Ricky / Kyubnyan#5096/ WarriorSoul#5314 with any questions. If you're ready to apply, you can ask for an interview on Discord or apply on our forums: http://www.knightsradiant.pw/ 
https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=1584. 

•  

• Like 1

image.png.4824d77377c05ab0639aa7b3275e3aea.png