Laeril enters the fray

Laeril

Hi, folks! You can call me Laeril. I've played NationStates off and on for forever, but I figured I might try out this game to see if I like it any better. Hopefully I can get to know you fine folks and we can all have fun together.

A little bit about me: I have an interest in fashion history (Western and otherwise), I play an MMORPG called The Lord of the Rings Online (I love all things Tolkien, really), and my music tastes range from J-pop and K-pop (vocal synths included), to Enya and Loreena McKennitt, to choral works and soundtracks, and a good dose of Epic Rap Battles of History with an emerging taste for the prog rock of Rush (blame my dad for that last one). I am also #ActuallyAutistic and a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, so I have very strong opinions on both religious freedom and disability rights.

That's me in a nutshell. See y'all around!