How to increase crop growth

Akash D.

1 hour ago, TomSalazar said:

can anyone pls help me to increase my crop growth  am very confused!!!

Join an alliance! An alliance is the most important thing for you right now, they'll get you up to speed :)

insert signature here

Reroller who's decided to give one final proper go at P&W. If you're reading this, hope you're doing terrific at life and that all the good you're experiencing continues. If it's not, keep working; you'll get there soon enough! :)

On 9/27/2021 at 10:18 AM, hm02 said:

Join an alliance! An alliance is the most important thing for you right now, they'll get you up to speed :)

Don't listen to these yahoos, take it from someone that produces over 100k food a day, just buy more land, land is your friend, and it can never be destroyed.

image.png.d522c538d1c336c509d4b50992ac46dd.png

That's me as of today, I make lots o food.  I know whats up.

Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Don't listen to these yahoos, take it from someone that produces over 100k food a day, just buy more land, land is your friend, and it can never be destroyed.

Listen to these yahoos 😡

insert signature here

Reroller who's decided to give one final proper go at P&W. If you're reading this, hope you're doing terrific at life and that all the good you're experiencing continues. If it's not, keep working; you'll get there soon enough! :)

10 hours ago, Mvphonour said:

What did you guys mean by yahoos

Normal people :)

insert signature here

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2021 at 9:46 PM, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

He's right, but it is expensive. In the short run for small nations, it's better to buy infra. Also join an alliance so all that infra doesn't get destroyed by casual raiders.

From what I have seen, you're a C4 currently. Food isn't worth producing, especially at such a small size. As an econ member for a major alliance, I know this quite well. Economically speaking, its better to buy food. Your nation wouldn't make enough food to have a decent surplus, it would be mostly going towards your population for consumption and you wouldn't have enough left over to sell for a significant profit. I'm a C14 currently, I buy my food since it isn't really worth farming until at least C20 or higher. Even then you would need the Mass Irrigation project and a lot of land. I think its better to invest in infrastructure or even new cities.  (Talk with your alliance for their guidance or direction.) Your main way of making income at this size would be to raid or sell some raw resources you're producing. (Again, talk with your alliance for more guidance on this.)

Hope this helps. Also, I hope you enjoy this game. :) Also, yes, this is quite a late reply. I wasn't paying attention to the date this post was made, lol.

Edited by Mega

Signed, Mega, the kindest person ever! ♥️

Proud Member of Event Horizon

DISCLAIMER: Any post that I make or my response to one is NOT in any way representative of the alliance I'm in, unless explicitly stated otherwise.

On 9/27/2021 at 2:46 PM, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

image.png.d522c538d1c336c509d4b50992ac46dd.png

That's me as of today, I make lots o food.  I know whats up.

And then ppl wonder why we don have retention....

I say, reset all nations C35+ to C10, ut give them a Banner "Grumpy Old Bastard"