Trade screen issues

whiskerz

When switching between resources on the trade screen I am normally searching what is being sold. The center box switches to "bought and sold" instead of just sold. It happened today and I just hit the lowest price to buy and sold off my stuff instead. I figured out when this happens. I went to food , placed a trade offer selling and then the box switched to bought and sold. 

Edited by whiskerz
  • Upvote 1

• Administrators

Hey there,

I'm trying to duplicate this to understand what's going on and how to fix it.

I just went to the trade screen, selected "Food" being "Sold" and was looking at global offers, like so:

image.png

Then I tried posting a Sell Food offer and then hit "Go Back" and the search criteria above were the same. I tried the same thing, but with posting a Buy Food offer, and hitting the "Go Back" link and it was still the same.

Are you using the "Go Back" link? Can you walk me through step-by-step what you're doing to experience this result?

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link