The Rise of Lucianus

Lucianus

2 hours ago, Lucianus said:

e97004b1d95820ca14e0284c44208ed0cadb3a26500x300729.png

Lucianus’ Era

One fall night, in the planet of Zakuul; the crowds of Rosian’s gathered about the capital's town square. It was declaration night in Rose, a new leader would be chosen as the once former Eternal Emperor Valkorion Baratheon had chosen to no longer run this election. Many candidates had chosen to run this opportunity, many not aware that the Valkorion era would be no more; the chance to win it all was for everyone to take. The battle for the chance to be leader was tough, the people noticing the moment ahead of them, a chance for a new leader, a new future, it was all left to the candidates. The votes were in, the counting was finished, now we awaited for the palace doors to open, the future leader walking out. 

The crowd silenced as the doors started to open, when they had reached past midway in opening, a man appeared to walk towards the podium, a lady following to his side. The crowd seemed to be fully silent, not wishing to utter a word as the new Emperor took the podium. 

“You all voted for this future, a future under I, a future that will bring Rose into a new era, one that continues to grow internally. All of you formerly knew me as the Horizon Guard of MA, but today you'll all know me as Emperor Lucianus. I want you all to know that from this day forward, I'll do it all in my power to make true to my promises, and do what's best for our alliance, and it's members.”

The crowd would not cheer, not because they didn't agree but weren't aware if the new found Emperor would enjoy such an act as he publicly addressed them.

“As you all know, the government has not changed much. Familiar faces will return, I have High Justice Vexz to my right, our long standing High Justice will continue her efforts as my 2ic, during my era. We also have Solomon - Horizon Guard of IA, Callisto - Horizon Guard of EA, Exalts - Horizon Guard of TA, Harry - Horizon Guard of FA, who will also all be returning to their High Gov occupations. As you all know, my former position would become vacant if I had not found a replacement,  but I'd like to introduce the newest addition to my cabinet, Potpie, who will be taking over my spot as Horizon Guard of MA.”

This fall night had shaped up to be as grand as we all thought it to be. A new Eternal Emperor had been elected, his era seemed primed for success, his self drive and commitment were only a glimpse to the many attributes he would bring with him in his run as our Emperor. He would bring change that the people of Rose had voted him in for, a change that he promised and showed would be better for Rose. A new future awaited Rose, a future with Emperor Lucianus at the helm. 

The New Rose Government:
Emperor: Lucianus
High Justice: Vexz

Horizon Guard of Foreign Affairs: Harry Flashman
Horizon Guard of Military Affairs: Potpie
Horizon Guard of Economic Affairs: Callisto
Horizon Guard of Technological Affairs: Exalts
Horizon Guard of Internal Affairs: Solomon Ben-David

Tl;dr: The Rose elections have finished, Lucianus has been made the new Emperor (leader)

lol look at this noob, only 17 forum posts

You'll do fantastic, Luci. :D 

As for God-Emperor Valk, I can't really put into words how much I appreciate all he's done for Rose (be back in three weeks when I finish writing that novel). Absolutely stunning leadership every step of the way. Enjoy the well deserved retirement! 🌹

• Like 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

Rose, you have let me down. You had the chance to elect greatness (Vice, obvi), but instead you elect...who?

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

Love to see elections like this, congratulations to Rose and Lucianus and good luck!

Valk I'm certain you did a lot for Rose, so enjoy your well deserved retirement~

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Look up to the sky above~

@Valkorion Baratheon - well done on your leadership term. Congratulations not only for your successes but for building such a strong bench that @Lucianus is able to step in and continue the positive trajectory you have created. o7 Let's talk investments anytime, especially since this time it won't be while you are trying to coordinate a blitz. ;)

@Lucianus you might need a forum prof pic given your new stature. Looking forward to working with you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1