Minispheres moving forward

Raphael

-said TKR, after making Quack 2.0 by signing hedgemoney and creating Hollywood. 

Edited by Krampus
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

HEADERS_CTO12.png

Inform Zigbir I have forgotten how to edit the signature field
Please remind me how to do it post haste!

6 minutes ago, Krampus said:

hollywood can be beat, unlike quack.

quack was unstoppable

Edited by Joe Schmo
  • Downvote 6

I feel like wars from now on will instead of blocs, will be coalitions of spheres. That is, if Minispheres actually hold true.

Just now, Emperor Adam said:

Homie

Did you miss the part where we literally were beat?

Probably 😐

8 minutes ago, Krampus said:

And then we went on to crush all opposition and rule orbis with an iron fist. Oh wait no we got rolled again. Come up with a new line, this one is beyond tired. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Emperor Adam said:

Homie

Did you miss the part where we literally were beat?

Did you miss the part where Hollywood was literally beat? I don't know how you could possibly consider us a hegemony but whatever floats your boat.

• Downvote 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

10 minutes ago, Kyubnyan said:

Did you miss the part where Hollywood was literally beat? I don't know how you could possibly consider us a hegemony but whatever floats your boat.

Your grab for attention is noticed. Carry on.

thalmorcommie.png

4 minutes ago, Emperor Adam said:

Your grab for attention is noticed. Carry on.

Lmfao. Grab for who's attention?

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

29 minutes ago, Krampus said:

This seems like a fairly disingenuous read of Roberts' initial post because a) lol at calling it Quack 2.0 and b) he's been doing these more philosophical posts well before he had any association with TKR. Not everything is about scoring points ;)

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, WarriorSoul said:

This seems like a fairly disingenuous read of Roberts' initial post because a) lol at calling it Quack 2.0 and b) he's been doing these more philosophical posts well before he had any association with TKR. Not everything is about scoring points ;)

You know how it is, they need to say these things so they can feel good about themselves.

3 hours ago, Justinian the Great said:

sept162021.png.b3c53c91fcf881db26938cbaa70b9029.png

Treaty Web and my arbitrary sphere divisions circa 2021

Why is Grumpy sectioned off 🤔

• Upvote 1

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

3 hours ago, Justinian the Great said:

Well, frankly, it doesn't. While the official treaties and mega-blocs of bygone eras may have disappeared, the habits and thought processes of the individual players have held a little more firm. We've been seeing it over the past couple of years: Almost the entire game uniting against Quack, Quack overrunning the Swamp, Oasis/Mystery Inc jumping in to defend Rose against Hollywood, and now t$/Rose teaming up against TKR/GG. The idea of bipolarity in theory is gone...

Addressing this is a huge step as one of the issues looking at this is "Who makes the first move?"

Whether people cry "Secret Treaties" or "Hegemony" it really doesn't matter as each side has it's own strings to pull in order to create the soul crushing game presence to wipe out the opposition. The other issue is old CBs (that are 2 years+ old) are being brought up like it's brand new information.

In my opinion wars should be fought on the basis of either:

1.) Game Politics - Bloc A is spying Bloc B or Bloc A is poaching Bloc B etc.
2.) Game Security - Bad raids lead to counters lead to more counters lead to war
3.) Or (in the event of some paperless boyos like KT/Arrgh) Stale Politics.

Rose jumping on the bandwagon for shits and giggle to whack at Hollywood isn't fair. But I've no doubt in 6 months Rose will hit Blackwater with Hollywood. 

Until somebody makes the first step of saying "No, we won't dogpile" or creates more diversity amongst the spheres like mini-blocs (Looking at you Nexus 👍) this will always be the meta for Global Wars.

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

49 minutes ago, WarriorSoul said:

image.png.d8fac75f245883c37fcc5a0d66c8a1fb.png

Yeah but they are hollywood, just click and drag em over :P 

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

17 hours ago, Krampus said:

I remember a lot of whining about Rose from both sides of former Quack. I guess they aren't as bad if you need their help in a war.

separate from above:
You could always have O Levels connecting spheres. People are so concerned with keeping it visually separate on the web but then they still oA in with blocs and alliances not treatied to them or they go in defense of someone. I dont really call it secret treaty per se, but it would be nice if people made their allies a little more visible. Cant call someone a hegemony cuz they have a lot of visible treaties then conjoin multiple blocs with no ties to fight this "hegemony".

Minispheres are like communism, started with the best intentions and ended in a disaster

Never worked and probably will never work because there's always someone who wants to win, win what is still a mistery, only Alex is the winner at the end of the day

Bipolar world was boring but at least we had more or less balanced wars for years because all the pieces were already on the table

The only solution is to punish dogpilers, if two spheres create a coalition to hit another the other two join the war to turn it in a 3 vs 2, do it a couple of times and no one will do more dogpiles like that

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2