[Peace] End of holiday (shortest war ever lmao)

VegasUwU

18 minutes ago, Majima Goro said:

Looks like this Alan character is going to get a visit from someone

Five times so far, Babai.

"Final Alan *" should be a meme. It's a bunch of shitty Squaresoft RPGs that have roughly the same plot and watch the same shit burning.

That said, in my view, Final Fantasy 6 was the best of the Squaresoft RPGs, imo. FF7 etc took it in a different direction, FFX was too linear. FF13, I really liked the character designs, but the plot, linearity, and characterization was disappointing.

Edited by Cherise

11 hours ago, Vice said:

The real problem is Alan making all these alliances post here as a demand for peace. He knows they will get flack for doing so. Let’s realize the root problem and common denominator…

It's almost like I'm trying to show them that they're being dumb by forcing them to get community backlash. Have to say I haven't seen many repeats from these learning sessions.

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

On 9/14/2021 at 9:28 AM, Young Guilo said:

It's almost like I'm trying to show them that they're being dumb by forcing them to get community backlash. Have to say I haven't seen many repeats from these learning sessions.

But you MADE them do it so you literally are at fault here. 

On 9/13/2021 at 3:19 AM, VegasUwU said:

finally , stfu those people complaining about micros posting here. AA affairs is aa affairs no matter what the size.

No, the dictionary definition of "alliance" requires that there be at least two members involved.  You are one boy alone. 

One boy alone is not an AA.   Go recruit people.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1