mission succes

VegasUwU

12 minutes ago, VegasUwU said:

[RoH] The Holiday
Due to false accusations of attacks by our allies and us on Nassau  , and obvious aggression to the Holiday Paradise micro bloc (also the fact that Havanna is a clearly better holiday destination than Nassau), We , the citizens of Havanna , The Noble Federation , and Albion have hereby decided to declare a state of war upon the Republic of Nassau and The Axsis (cancellation of MDAP without following terms). Godspeed.

Casus Belli : Nassau screw up, betrayal , raid , liberation , and the fact that Havanna is a better holiday destination than Nassau.

Signed , VegasUwU , Havanna
Signed , Big bad bulldog , The Noble Federation
Signed , Badorties , Albion

TL;DR meh micro blocs battle it out (holiday paradise V Nassau)

Just now, Illuise said:

Illuise here, and it's mutual. Casus belli: spam pinging, verbally assaulting our prot, throwing a tantrum when removed from gov for said reason, creating a micro with the sole purpose of attacking us, creating a micro made with the direct intent to copy us, and being an overall bad person. Btw, The Noble Federation has resigned from this war and is a non-combatant.

Edited by Suyash Adhikari
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

Illuise here, and it's mutual. Casus belli: spam pinging, verbally assaulting our prot, throwing a tantrum when removed from gov for said reason, creating a micro with the sole purpose of attacking us, creating a micro made with the direct intent to copy us, and being an overall bad person. Btw, The Noble Federation has resigned from this war and is a non-combatant

Ah yes ,  threatening to ban me after I pinged Alan a to let me in the SMP. 770 is perfect after all. I had to right to copy paste everything all major news networks are saying kek

Just now, Latsu said:

What is Albion

The place where @KillzBob stole @Nokia Rokia's mount.

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

13 minutes ago, VegasUwU said:

[RoH] The Holiday
Due to false accusations of attacks by our allies and us on Nassau  , and obvious aggression to the Holiday Paradise micro bloc (also the fact that Havanna is a clearly better holiday destination than Nassau), We , the citizens of Havanna , The Noble Federation , and Albion have hereby decided to declare a state of war upon the Republic of Nassau and The Axsis (cancellation of MDAP without following terms). Godspeed.

Casus Belli : Nassau screw up, betrayal , raid , liberation , and the fact that Havanna is a better holiday destination than Nassau.

Signed , VegasUwU , Havanna
Signed , Big bad bulldog , The Noble Federation
Signed , Badorties , Albion

TL;DR meh micro blocs battle it out (holiday paradise V Nassau)

Theres a Holiday Paradise bloc, only real ogs remember Paradise bloc
Paradise | Politics and War Wiki | Fandom

Illuise here, and it's mutual. Casus belli: spam pinging, verbally assaulting our prot, throwing a tantrum when removed from gov for said reason, creating a micro with the sole purpose of attacking us, creating a micro made with the direct intent to copy us

fyi TNF actually follows treaty rules and aren't war dodgers kek

which micro-y micro is attacking which other micro-y micro? why should I care? why is this in alliance affairs? why am i replying to this and further wasting my time on nonsense?

this and more on todays episode of 'what the hell with origin'

• VegasUwU changed the title to mission succes
2 hours ago, VegasUwU said:

ok Nassau thanks for costing yourself 160m. Thanks for your help kek.

ok vegas thanks for costing yourself VM time, the guilt of being a filthy war dodger, and all of your possible allies. thanks for your help kek.