Dear Greene, leader of 770, my bestest buddy in the whole world:

Cthulu

5 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Why thank you kind sire, someone's got to be able to see through the altruistic Marxism of political correctness. It's mostly a bunch of hypocritical elitist multiculturism hogwash anyways. Someone's also got to put the least unbiased facts/rationality over thoughts/feelings.

Fun Fact: The truth is supposed to hurt so it gives us purpose to change for a better. Ramming someone for not agreeing (even in the slightest) while (minimalistically) trying to enforce ideology is bulling as well show of hypocritic elitism.

The irony in this post is hard to miss

• Upvote 6

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

7 hours ago, Kevanovia said:

The irony in this post is hard to miss

I know right? You can't even see your own seething dismissive irony which is quite a shame. Must always resort to altruistic narcissism. Always trying to make something look bad just so you appear higher and mightier. Truth be told, you're doing more harm than good cuz it only causes more drama and division, something you like to see so you can come in futher to "help settle" the situation.

Maybe you & your dopes will dismiss/deny/circumvent anything I just said just to make yourselves look better. Maybe y'all will let it sink in for once only to be quieter for awhile. This goes out to anyone like this (*ahem* especially TKR/ASM & co). The choice is yours after all how you choose to go forth.

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

5 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

I know right? You can't even see your own seething dismissive irony which is quite a shame. Must always resort to altruistic narcissism. Always trying to make something look bad just so you appear higher and mightier. Truth be told, you're doing more harm than good cuz it only causes more drama and division, something you like to see so you can come in futher to "help settle" the situation.

Maybe you & your dopes will dismiss/deny/circumvent anything I just said just to make yourselves look better. Maybe y'all will let it sink in for once only to be quieter for awhile. This goes out to anyone like this (*ahem* especially TKR/ASM & co). The choice is yours after all how you choose to go forth.

Hun, when you're the competition nobody has to do anything to look better.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Zei-Sakura Alsainn said:

Hun, when you're the competition nobody has to do anything to look better.

unknown.jpeg

• Haha 3

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

• 4 weeks later...