Dear Greene, leader of 770, my bestest buddy in the whole world:

Cthulu

42 minutes ago, Cthulu said:

lol Why are ASM members downvoting, when they have a D level treaty with Blankie Gang? *shrug*

Because they have their own opinions? And because we have no relevance to literally anything you've said except a random jaw smacking we gave him for no real reason other than we felt like it?

I don't even know what the hell story of whatever you're on about in the OP here but it's Greene so I assume it's his fault and he deserves it.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

49 minutes ago, Cthulu said:

lol Why are ASM members downvoting, when they have a D level treaty with Blankie Gang? *shrug*

Why are you fixated on a single downvote from a single member? Go bug someone else.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

Look up to the sky above~

Grealind Moment

• Haha 3

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

Protip: Cthulu, he doesn't care.

See, for Greene, you're a small micro that's doing raiding operations, into what's effectively his farm. He's betting that you'll eventually give up, and what's more, no matter how much damage you deal, he doesn't really care that much because he doesn't care about his members, and even if he did, he's likely rich off something or another (the Taith scam, for instance), and can bribe them into staying.

You really have a few options here:

1. Resort to alliance killing tactics. Find someone who's interested in poaching his members, then beat his members up and have your friend try to poach them. Unfortunately, 770 has low-quality members that aren't really useful for anything other than being farms (i.e, a liability when you get rolled).

2. Find some friends to beat him up for you. You can resort to tactical strikes; i.e, raids of senior government members and Greene himself, (Rose seems to be doing this already), as well as a general alliance rolling, which would probably need Delta or ex-Delta assets given the relatively low tier.

3. Scale up and do it yourselves. The primary threat would be Black Skies, which is actually (relatively) substantial, and would require quite a few nations to take down, or just adroit diplomacy to get them to avoid defending Greene. 770 on its own should be engageable by about 22 C12s downdeclaring, with some other nations to deal with Greene's higher-tier assets, which can probably be done by calling in favors from others.  You currently have 8 nations at a C5 tiering. 

This is the saddest thing I've seen this week and I just had to accept terms of my parent's divorce.

Please post this in the 'Issues with Greene' category instead of the Alliance Affairs category. Trying to commit FA on the public level isn't going to help any situation resolve.

• Haha 3

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

6 hours ago, Cthulu said:

Cuz TKR & ASM w/ associates have a hard on for making it clear what they do and don't like as well policing what they don't. Aka being big bodied & mouthed brutes that are compensating for their sensitivities/insecurities. They'd mostly rather blame/"fix" outward than looking at themselves. 

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
  • Upvote 2

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

6 hours ago, Bird Shorten said:

Why thank you kind sire, someone's got to be able to see through the altruistic Marxism of political correctness. It's mostly a bunch of hypocritical elitist multiculturism hogwash anyways. Someone's also got to put the least unbiased facts/rationality over thoughts/feelings.

Fun Fact: The truth is supposed to hurt so it gives us purpose to change for a better. Ramming someone for not agreeing (even in the slightest) while (minimalistically) trying to enforce ideology is bulling as well show of hypocritic elitism.

• Downvote 3

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger