Some Suggestions to Improve the Game

Mega

Hello, Orbis.

I decided to create this post because I believe there are some ways that the game could improve. 

• Create more National Projects to lower the cost of cities. I have 2 examples.

• Modern Urban Planning
  • Modern Urban Planning is a national project that reduces the cost of building new cities by $200,000,000 per city. It requires 21 cities to build, as well as the Advanced Urban Planning national project. The cost reduction provided by this national project stacks with the Advanced Urban Planning national project.

• Progressive Urban Planning
  • Progressive Urban Planning is a national project that reduces the cost of building new cities by $400,000,000 per city. It requires 26 cities to build, as well as the Modern Urban Planning national project. The cost reduction provided by this national project stacks with the Modern Urban Planning national project.

• Increase the production of refineries to 6 raws to 18 refined. The Munitions Factory already turns 6 lead to 18 munitions per factory per day, while the other refineries only turn 3 raws into 9 refined per refinery per day, so it would make more sense to increase the output of the other refineries to match.

• Remove the 50 soldiers requirement to initiate a ground attack. Some alliances have 0 barracks in their MMR and when a counter arises, I would like to be able to do a ground attack with just tanks when it is needed.

• Add the ability for ships to destroy military units, currently, they are only able to perform blockades, which can be useful if someone is low on resources critical to war, but a lot of players on here are required to keep a significant war chest due to alliance requirements, so blockades aren't always useful which makes ships kind of useless in war, which is why I would like it to be able to destroy military units just like soldiers, tanks, and aircraft can.

• Add a new attack called "Bombardment" which will essentially bombard the opponent's military. I'm not sure how exactly it will work or be implemented but that is the basic idea of what the attack is.

• Maybe add the ability to implement "businesses" into the game. Some people who play the game run their own businesses such as their own personal banks to make a profit, but its done on Discord, since currently there is no mechanic for businesses, so maybe find a way to implement it into the game. I do not really have any specific details on the exact businesses you would be able to choose, However, I would call it "National Business" or something similar.

• This has been requested multiple times, but please add a new alliance rank system, and base the permission system from the one Discord currently has, but tweak it to suit the needs of alliances and the mechanics of the game.

• Consider adding projects that boost the productivity of mines/wells. They have it for refineries/factories, so it would make more sense to add projects for raws production as well.

This is what I have so far, if you have any feedback or you want me to add more stuff, leave a reply below. I'm open to new ideas. :)

Edited by Mega

Signed, Mega, the kindest person ever! ♥️

Proud Member of Event Horizon

DISCLAIMER: Any post that I make or my response to one is NOT in any way representative of the alliance I'm in, unless explicitly stated otherwise.

35 minutes ago, Mega said:

Increase the production of refineries to 6 raws to 18 refined. The Munitions Factory already turns 6 lead to 18 munitions per factory per day, while the other refineries only turn 3 raws into 9 refined per refinery per day, so it would make more sense to increase the output of the other refineries to match.

No it doesnt. Munitions are used much much more than any other resource.

32 minutes ago, Mega said:
  • Modern Urban Planning
  • Modern Urban Planning is a national project that reduces the cost of building new cities by $200,000,000 per city. It requires 21 cities to build, as well as the Advanced Urban Planning national project. The cost reduction provided by this national project stacks with the Advanced Urban Planning national project.

• Progressive Urban Planning is a national project that reduces the cost of building new cities by $400,000,000 per city. It requires 26 cities to build, as well as the Modern Urban Planning national project. The cost reduction provided by this national project stacks with the Modern Urban Planning national project.

I like this

32 minutes ago, Mega said:

Remove the 50 soldiers requirement to initiate a ground attack. Some alliances have 0 barracks in their MMR and when a counter arises, I would like to be able to do a ground attack with just tanks when it is needed.

I agree

33 minutes ago, Mega said:

Add the ability for ships to destroy military units, currently, they are only able to perform blockades, which can be useful if someone is low on resources critical to war, but a lot of players on here are required to keep a significant war chest due to alliance requirements, so blockades aren't always useful which makes ships kind of useless in war, which is why I would like it to be able to destroy military units just like soldiers, tanks, and aircraft can.

This helps dogpilers alot more

33 minutes ago, Mega said:

Maybe add the ability to implement "businesses" into the game. Some people who play the game run their own businesses such as their own personal banks to make a profit, but its done on Discord, since currently there is no mechanic for businesses, so maybe find a way to implement it into the game. I do not really have any specific details on the exact businesses you would be able to choose, However, I would call it "National Business" or something similar.

No thanks, Businesses should absolutely only be community-side.

34 minutes ago, Mega said:

Consider adding projects that boost the productivity of mines/wells. They have it for refineries/factories, so it would make more sense to add projects for raws production as well.

No thanks, this makes raws lose their production value, especially to newer players.

Edited by Suyash Adhikari

Screenshot_20240324_192453_650x175.webp.371a50f212b24d8a1b47b600fff6903f.webp
Hammer Councillor of The Lost Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines

Thanks for your feedback! I see some of my ideas may not be the best to be implemented. 

Signed, Mega, the kindest person ever! ♥️

Proud Member of Event Horizon

DISCLAIMER: Any post that I make or my response to one is NOT in any way representative of the alliance I'm in, unless explicitly stated otherwise.

• 2 months later...
On 9/8/2021 at 8:00 AM, Mega said:
  • Modern Urban Planning

I like this, however Alex really needs to add more project slots if he is going to release projects of a similar nature. 

On 9/7/2021 at 5:00 PM, Mega said:

I like this, however, I think it needs to require at least 32 cities to have been built.