Thalmor's Nuclear Strike Service

Thalmor

593af232bf76bb72038b4c7a?width=700

---

NOTE: No longer accepting new clients as of 9/22/2021. This project has been shuttered. 

---

Want to hurt someone, but don't want to risk getting your own shit rocked or creating problems for your alliance? No problem! Just hire me!

Damages and Numbers:

A nuke will destroy roughly 1,750 infra in a a single go. In a 2,500 infra city, that's over $25,000,000 (25M) in damages alone.

Nuclear fallout will also drop the population of a city for weeks. Causing hundreds of thousands of dollars in extra damage.

Destroyed mines, farm, and factories cause damage for as long as they're unrepaired. 

If there's sufficient standing military, destroyed military improvement will kill those units as well (most alliances run 100% aircraft!)

Finally, if a nuke takes out a nuclear power plant, that whole city is a loss until it's replaced. 

A single nuke on a 2,500 infra city can do $30,000,000 in total damage to a player. Even for big nations, that's a whole day of income lost. 

Now, imagine nuking a player with 3,000, 3,500, or even 4,000 infra. In peacetime, these aren't uncommon numbers.

Benefits to Clients:

For players, I can nuke someone who's pissed you off. Alternatively, maybe you just think someone is a noob and needs to be taught a lesson. Whatever you're motivation, you can take satisfaction in watching someone's P&W day get ruined when that all-to-familiar nuclear overlay goes over their nation's flag.

For alliances, you can use me to covertly damage the big boys of some rival you have. Or, you can hire me to damage YOUR alliance so your people will have less to lose in war. Or, maybe there's some idiot that keeps building infra when you've told them to stop and they need some tough love. Whatever the case, I'm at your service.

Clients will be able to pick what my war dec is when I declare on a target.

I will hit whoever you want. I have no morals except that I will keep my clients confidential.

Prices:

I do not have a set price structure at the moment. DM me on Discord and I will give you a quote. Even if you don't hire me, the consultation is confidential.

Edited by Thalmor
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

2 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

How much for Wampus?  If you cant hit everyone, might as well hit no one.

I would hit Wampus for free, but someone/something would have to fund my city growth from C32 to about wherever he is, and that would be, what, tens of billions of dollars?

new_forum_sig_2.png

On 8/31/2021 at 9:43 AM, Thalmor said:

593af232bf76bb72038b4c7a?width=700

---

Want to hurt someone, but don't want to risk getting your own shit rocked or creating problems for your alliance? No problem! Just hire me!

Damages and Numbers:

A nuke will destroy roughly 1,750 infra in a a single go. In a 2,500 infra city, that's over $25,000,000 (25M) in damages alone.

Nuclear fallout will also drop the population of a city for weeks. Causing hundreds of thousands of dollars in extra damage.

Destroyed mines, farm, and factories cause damage for as long as they're unrepaired. 

If there's sufficient standing military, destroyed military improvement will kill those units as well (most alliances run 100% aircraft!)

Finally, if a nuke takes out a nuclear power plant, that whole city is a loss until it's replaced. 

A single nuke on a 2,500 infra city can do $30,000,000 in total damage to a player. Even for big nations, that's a whole day of income lost. 

Now, imagine nuking a player with 3,000, 3,500, or even 4,000 infra. In peacetime, these aren't uncommon numbers.

Benefits to Clients:

For players, I can nuke someone who's pissed you off. Alternatively, maybe you just think someone is a noob and needs to be taught a lesson. Whatever you're motivation, you can take satisfaction in watching someone's P&W day get ruined when that all-to-familiar nuclear overlay goes over their nation's flag.

For alliances, you can use me to covertly damage the big boys of some rival you have. Or, you can hire me to damage YOUR alliance so your people will have less to lose in war. Or, maybe there's some idiot that keeps building infra when you've told them to stop and they need some tough love. Whatever the case, I'm at your service.

Clients will be able to pick what my war dec is when I declare on a target.

I will hit whoever you want. I have no morals except that I will keep my clients confidential.

Prices:

I do not have a set price structure at the moment. DM me on Discord and I will give you a quote. Even if you don't hire me, the consultation is confidential.

So it's like hiring a bounty hunter with Nukes? Nice

5 stars out of 5 stars, or if you want to go out of 10, 10/10. The entire operation was fast, efficient, and definitely worthwhile. I’ll be using this service again in the future, and I highly recommend you all use Thalmor to nuke a few people, even if it’s just to keep radiation up and the C5 food-producing noobs angry.

Could not be more satisfied 👍.

• 2 weeks later...

9/17/2021 Report:

I have currently serviced 3 clients, nuking 3 targets in the process.

$70,542,235.60 in infra has been destroyed. 

526,367 people have been turned into shadows and ghosts.

Improvements vaporized includes a farm, a subway, 2 supermarkets, a factory, and an oil well.

• Like 2

new_forum_sig_2.png