[DoW] A Statement on Ethics

Changeup

3 hours ago, Changeup said:

If you actually read my messages before coming out and yelling about something you guys have bandwagoned onto despite a total lack of involvement, you would know that poaching isn't one of our CBs.

Clearly memories were distorted. I just went back to year old DMs to see this, and what seems to have been forgotten is that the only person I actually attempted to poach was a friend I had made in TKR who had privately demonstrated interest in leaving. Somehow the bizarre idea that I'm a poacher stems from that?

No yelling here my friend :) nor any hard feelings or grudges for past grievances!  Certainly I didn't detect anything in your post about poaching, but others have suggested it unless I misread ofc.

As for bandwagonning...lol...this is a public forum for the public.  If you wanted to open a chat about your issue that only those directly involved can participate in, perhaps go somewhere else 🤷‍♂️  Really all I've done is respond to some curious posts made by some, I'll not self-censor on your whim today.

As an aside, I am certainly happy to stand corrected on any details you feel have been misrepresented, but in reality it doesn't change anything... I am glad you are still playing and doing your thing, and totally without malice, am equally as glad that you are no longer in TKR.

Enjoy your war and good luck 👍

• Upvote 1

Celer Et Audax